• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
    Jesus man are you serious?
    Yeah. Full faith in Lord, man.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      At that point the bullying stops.
      Bullying will never stop. It’s human nature. Everyone out there has been a bully in one form or the other in their life, they may just not recognize it.

I’ve only been in one fight outside of the ring in my life. I was 14. I never had to again after that. My rep went very high. The key is to stay humble, but honest. Being a leader is very important. There isn’t much of them anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
        aboslute freewill,

just like those kids who bullied him has absolute freewill.

You do not understand the concept of freewill.
        No. You can't see outside of your box. You mind is so programmed that you think the current freewill is absolute. No it is limited. People don't get to choose the situation they are born into or how they will look. That young is feeling pain and discomfort because God chose to make him that way.

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
          Real simple, kid.

Take one of the milk pourers and beat the **** out of him.

Beat him until cherry pie comes out of his face.

Then stand up and say who's got milk now?

Huh?

WHO's

GOT

MILK?!?

Comment

Picking on a kid because he has an irregular face is such a disgusting act. Just cruel beyond belief what they did to him. If that kid brought a gun to school and blew their heads off I wouldn't blame him one bit. Those kids are trash and don't deserve to live a comfortable life.

It seems like he is pretty conscious and reflective though, and will hopefully grow up to be just fine and doesn't have to endure that stuff again.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
              Picking on a kid because he has an irregular face is such a disgusting act. Just cruel beyond belief what they did to him. If that kid brought a gun to school and blew their heads off I wouldn't blame him one bit. Those kids are trash and don't deserve to live a comfortable life.

It seems like he is pretty conscious and reflective though, and will hopefully grow up to be just fine and doesn't have to endure that stuff again.
              Stfu and go make me a sandwich.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                Bullying will never stop. It’s human nature. Everyone out there has been a bully in one form or the other in their life, they may just not recognize it.

I’ve only been in one fight outside of the ring in my life. I was 14. I never had to again after that. My rep went very high. The key is to stay humble, but honest. Being a leader is very important. There isn’t much of them anymore.
                I should have specified I mean the bullying of that particular kid would stop.

Notice a few years after schools implemented those "Zero Tolerance" for fighting/violence policies that bullying suddenly became an "epidemic".

When you ban the ability to fight back, you're going to get more bullying.

Liberals simply do not grasp human nature and how the real world works.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post

Red - but that's how children are. They are not mature enough to realize the long-term mental damage that they causing to that kid.

Yellow- No, no. That's worse because death is final and he would ruin his life too.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                    Stfu and go make me a sandwich.
                    That's a female account?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                      No. You can't see outside of your box. You mind is so programmed that you think the current freewill is absolute. No it is limited. People don't get to choose the situation they are born into or how they will look. That young is feeling pain and discomfort because God chose to make him that way.
                      and.....

he cant chose the looks okay lol

but he can choose the way he carries himself.

the bullies can chose to bully him or not.

the kid can choose if he lets it bother him or not.

The kid is going through what he is going through because of the bullies freewill.

lmfao you seeing it from one point of view lmfao.

You think like a child, you cant see the entire picture.

Comment

Working...
                      X