No announcement yet.

Kevin Spacey is Gay

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
    wow i would have thought that you were supportive of gay rights considering your circumstances...

uncle mohammed ahmed always stirring up drama.
    For you homito...it's raining men, pull Hectari's GI Joe out your culo, and sing your **** theme song..

It's raining men, hallelujah !!!
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=l5aZJBLAu1E
    Follow that song up with the village people, YMCA and other pure phaggotry songs.

Y'all mofos made rainbows reek of man azz.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      For you homito...it's raining men, pull Hectari's GI Joe out your culo, and sing your **** theme song..

It's raining men, hallelujah !!!
      https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=l5aZJBLAu1E
      Follow that song up with the village people, YMCA and other pure phaggotry songs.

Y'all mofos made rainbows reek of man azz.
      Go easy on hectari. He's been gargling Listerine all day after his ex gf left him yet again.

She gave him BBC breath.

Comment

Go easy on hectari. He's been gargling Listerine all day after his ex gf left him yet again.

She gave him BBC breath.
        Green sent...all smiles on my side, Jhonny be laughing

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          Green sent...all smiles on my side, Jhonny be laughing
          You think it's funny?

Damn you and Jhonny are f**ked up. How would you like it if one of your ex gfs purposely gave you BBC breath?

Comment

You think it's funny?

Damn you and Jhonny are f**ked up. How would you like it if one of your ex gfs purposely gave you BBC breath?
            I'm a killer, what were you trying to say...

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
              Indeed.

Whoever is caught next trying to molest kids will probably say they're going through a sex change and all will be forgiven.
              So who forgave him? The guy has been put on blast by the gay community.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post

of course you identify with the man the second he comes out as having tried to seduce young boys.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  of course you identify with the man the second he comes out as having tried to seduce young boys.
                  I just KNEW this joker would be referring to me if I clicked on "view post". I dunno why I was even vaguely curious, really.

And the same old shit. Stubsy here probably thinks that's a great diss, regardless of the fact that it makes NO sense at all.

For a start, I didn't support Spacey and... oh, what's the point? Guy's an idiot. I just wanted to satisfy my curiousity that he's still on stalker mode.. and he is. Sad bastard.

Comment

He's an idiot. Gay is sooooo 2013. If he said he was gender fluid or a tranny, he would be forgiven. Transgender is totally en vogue right now.

Comment

I just KNEW this joker would be referring to me if I clicked on "view post". I dunno why I was even vaguely curious, really.

And the same old shit. Stubsy here probably thinks that's a great diss, regardless of the fact that it makes NO sense at all.

For a start, I didn't support Spacey and... oh, what's the point? Guy's an idiot. I just wanted to satisfy my curiousity that he's still on stalker mode.. and he is. Sad bastard.

there is no coming back from being blatantly attracted to kids. i don't expect you to take me off of ignore for any length of time.

Comment

Working...
                      X