Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jim Lampley gives his thoughts on the Mayweather-McGregor press tour and fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jim Lampley gives his thoughts on the Mayweather-McGregor press tour and fight

https://youtu.be/aBluVII2FUY

LOL interview last night at The Forum in Inglewood, CA. This was classic from Jim Lampley.
    Last edited by The Time; 07-16-2017, 04:34 PM.

Those comments doe. Lmao i really dont know what to make of it. Lampley spoke some truth and they hate talk **** about him

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
      Those comments doe. Lmao i really dont know what to make of it. Lampley spoke some truth and they hate talk **** about him
      Lol, I know right. That **** was funny, but up front, honest and real about it. I was LOL at how condescending Jim Lampley was with his responses. But that's what makes it funny because he was being truthful and honest about it and at the same time with a tone of don't waste my ****ing time with talk of this garbage. Lol

Comment

for people who dont know what they are watching it will be impressive. explains floyd fans perfectly

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          for people who dont know what they are watching it will be impressive. Explains floyd fans perfectly

.............lol

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            for people who dont know what they are watching it will be impressive. explains floyd fans perfectly
            Nah bro dey inteligant and totally dont live their lives through him

Comment

If it was an HBO PPV event I wonder how he would respond

Comment

If it was on hbo he wouldn't say any of that

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
                  Nah bro dey inteligant and totally dont live their lives through him
                  larry def does NOT do that!

Comment

Lampley has given Anthony Joshua and other fighters on Showtime respect and spoke highly of them previously.

But regardless of whether he works for HBO or Showtime, he's not lying about this, that's for sure. #Truth

Comment

Working...
                    X