No announcement yet.

About a month ago GGG hinted that he received an offer from Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About a month ago GGG hinted that he received an offer from Canelo

Oscar says there's an 8 figure offer on the table. They've yet to hear from GGG and his team.

8 figures and PPV upside offered according to Oscar

I had never heard GGG talk money or split before. That's why this article caught my attention and I posted it here with the title saying GGG wants a 50/50 split

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=721627

“The next step is for Canelo to say, ‘I’m ready. I’m size A, [Golovkin] is size B, and I’ll give him $2 million,’” Golovkin predicted. “Then, [Alvarez] can say, ‘What? He won’t take that? He’s not ready? I’m ready.’

“It’s a 50-50 fight, but that’s what he’s going to do. It’s a game to him.”
    http://www.latimes.com/sports/boxing...nap-story.html

hmmm......

Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 09-18-2016, 02:36 AM.

More and more info starting to come out. Interesting

Comment

A flat fee is absolutely fair for gg. If gg had any heart he would accept It asap if he wins he's the new A side
      Last edited by aldo5408; 09-18-2016, 01:01 AM.

Comment

The wigg*rs on this site are disgusting. Stick to listening to hip hop in your daddys mercedez and pretending to relate. GGG is a fukn beast, the best of this new era.

Comment

Originally posted by TheUnbiased View Post
          The wigg*rs on this site are disgusting. Stick to listening to hip hop in your daddys mercedez and pretending to relate. GGG is a fukn beast, the best of this new era.
          If he's a monster he should accept the $2 mil and fight Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
            A flat fee is absolutely fair for gg. If gg had any heart he wild accept It asap if he wins he's the new A side
            Agreed with this

Comment

GGG and his camp been caught in so many lies over the years I wouldn't be shocked if this fraud turned it down. Remember 154 or 168? But turned down the 2 biggest fights ward at 168 and canelo at 155/154. 35 with the worst resume he a coward.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                GGG and his camp been caught in so many lies over the years I wouldn't be shocked if this fraud turned it down. Remember 154 or 168? But turned down the 2 biggest fights ward at 168 and canelo at 155/154. 35 with the worst resume he a coward.
                And as you can see, Tom Loeffler isn't denying that they had talks.

Comment

HMMmmmm they had talks... Hmmmm... oh gee guyz im onto something here. Ozcar called him yes... and he tried so hard... Hmmmm and Gennidi said they talk.. and Tom confirmed.. Hmmm geeezzz OSCAR TRY SO HARD, he is the true!! HmmMMMMMMMMm GGG is ducking I believeeee Canelo and Ozcar bcuz me believeeeee

Seriously dude, smarten the **** up dummy.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    If he's a monster he should accept the $2 mil and fight Canelo.
                    Agreed

Everyone has to take what Team GGG offers them, but Team GGG doesn't have to do the same when offered from the A side

Only Team GGG is allowed to make bidness decisions
                    Last edited by Chollo Vista; 09-18-2016, 01:12 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X