Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

White crime in America: White mob starts riot and loots in Huntington Beach, Cali

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lovci View Post
    I can't tell if this is a joke or not... I'm 100% serious..
    It's a joke. The disclaimer at the beginning stating it is a satirization of recent news was pretty obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by fishscale View Post
      Mandatory: 50% of all murders committed by 3% of the population (young, black males) /thread.
      And the only 15 letter word that can be spelled without repeating a letter is 'uncopyrightable'.

What does this comment have to do with your post? Nothing. Just like your response had to do with mine.

Comment

Mandatory: 50% of all murders committed by 3% of the population (young, black males) /thread.
        I can tell you had your white hood on when you wrote this ^^^^

However you forgot something

**concerning murders commited by race*** "Of the offenders for whom race was known, 52.4 percent were black, 45.2 percent were white"

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr...-homicide-data

Comment

Here is some data from the Wall Street Journal
          http://projects.wsj.com/murderdata/?...t-wsj#view=all

Also from 2000-2010 there have been 189,373 murders, 36.2% commited by blacks and 26.3% commited by whites, and about 27.3 were commited by a person whose race was unknown

BTW I like how the media (pretty much foxnews) likes to portray blacks as inherently violent, when that is further from the truth. They always like to show a stat here or there without given you all the numbers.

They tell you that 93% of blacks are killed by other blacks, but conveniently leave out the fact that 86% of whites are killed by other whites.

They claim that 50% of murders are committed by blacks, but leave out the fact that 45% of murders are committed by whites.
          Last edited by Khalid X; 07-31-2013, 10:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Foul Pole View Post
            It's a joke. The disclaimer at the beginning stating it is a satirization of recent news was pretty obvious.
            I'm not very observant.

As a young white male, I was not at all offended.

Here ya go MSNBC.

Was funny though. But comparing smoking weed in dorms, and drunk parades gone a little crazy to slinging hard drugs on the streets and drive by shooting's is pretty hilarious in itself. That's the best they could do?

Comment

Derek Vinyard, dat you?

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
                And the only 15 letter word that can be spelled without repeating a letter is 'uncopyrightable'.

What does this comment have to do with your post? Nothing. Just like your response had to do with mine.
                Idk why you said the Z-Clan are avoiding this thread, I assumed it was because it portrays white people in a bad light? Thus my reply.

Originally posted by Brother Khalid
                They claim that 50% of murders are committed by blacks, but leave out the fact that 45% of murders are committed by whites.
                You realize how atrocious that is right when you account for like 12% of the US population? Where as whites account for 72%? That's without pointing out the fact Mexicans and Latinos are also considered "White" when they're charged with crimes, murders etc.

You account for 12% of the population yet commit 50% of the murders while the people that account for 72% of the population only commit 45% of the murders? That's atrocious, I'd be ashamed.

Originally posted by Brother Khalid
                However you forgot something
                No I didn't. What purpose does showing that 72% of the population commits less than 50% of the murders prove? How is it even relevant other than to make black people look even worse?

12% commit 50% of the murders. You realize that means if every black person in America were to leave that the murder rates would instantly half, right?

You think that's acceptable, do you?

Comment

Originally posted by Lovci View Post
                  I'm not very observant.

As a young white male, I was not at all offended.

Here ya go MSNBC.

Was funny though. But comparing smoking weed in dorms, and drunk parades gone a little crazy to slinging hard drugs on the streets and drive by shooting's is pretty hilarious in itself. That's the best they could do?
                  I wasn't sure if it was satire or not but apparently it actually isn't the guy had to apologize for spewing false statistics:

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/brad-wi...nterracial-mur

He said 14% of blacks were killed by whites and 8% of whites were killed by blacks when in reality 14% of whites were killed by blacks and 8% of blacks killed by whites. top lels m8.

Comment

Idk why you said the Z-Clan are avoiding this thread, I assumed it was because it portrays white people in a bad light? Thus my reply.
                    The overall point of my statement was that they hide from BPP, which they do.

This is fake news you know, right?

Comment

You realize how atrocious that is right when you account for like 12% of the US population? Where as whites account for 72%? That's without pointing out the fact Mexicans and Latinos are also considered "White" when they're charged with crimes, murders etc.

You account for 12% of the population yet commit 50% of the murders while the people that account for 72% of the population only commit 45% of the murders? That's atrocious, I'd be ashamed.

12% commit 50% of the murders. You realize that means if every black person in America were to leave that the murder rates would instantly half, right?
                      Wow those are some atrocious numbers. I hope they can eventually do something about their behavior. Those numbers are frightening. Better parenting is definitely needed.

Comment

Working...
                      X