Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A nuclear exchange with N. Korea would force China and Russia into an alignment in an unwanted war against the US, in which there is no possibility of a US victory; and in which the betting odds favorite is a No Contest, due to the game being called because of nuclear winter.
    Last edited by Drunken Cat; 08-10-2017, 09:36 PM.

Comment

• Gonna start drinkin in a few.

Comment

• Crappy beer, crappy summer. Not gonna open up the good stuff until NFL opening day. For now I'm on the malt lacker...

Comment

• Comment

• I'm drinking sauvignon blanc..... no **** and a rose....kinda ****

Comment

• Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
              I'm drinking sauvignon blanc..... no **** and a rose....kinda ****
              Holy crap I thought you got stabbed to death in a bathhouse. Good to see you're around, lad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                Holy crap I thought you got stabbed to death in a bathhouse. Good to see you're around, lad.
                Yes still around watching fisticuffs, hustling booze for the state of PA, and making body cavitites sore with my cawk.

Glad to see you're still around and this thread has survived the years

Comment

Yes still around watching fisticuffs, hustling booze for the state of PA, and making body cavitites sore with my cawk.

Glad to see you're still around and this thread has survived the years
                  Cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    Cheers
                    🍷🍷 Same and New York still sucks, it always has and will until time ends and there is no alcohol to abibe.

Comment

🍷🍷 Same and New York still sucks, it always has and will until time ends and there is no alcohol to abibe.
                      Amish town is full of gay rapists. A perfect fit for you.

Comment

Working...
                      X