My friend told me Lebron will join Kwahi in Toronto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My friend told me Lebron will join Kwahi in Toronto

My Buddy told me Lebron will go there

The nba has become less of a competition of the best talents in the world and has dumbed to "who can beat the warriors"

And lebron is the only one who can beat the warriors, but he can't do it in L.A

The ****er should have gone to philly.

Comment

He has a 4 year deal with LA and Kawhi is on the last year of his deal. If anything Leonard with join Lebron in LA next year
      Last edited by Rip Chudd; 10-12-2018, 04:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JasonBoxing View Post
        It can only be achieved via trade. Now who does toronto have that the lakers would even be remotely interested? Lowry? Nope
        Picks? They’re going from rebuild mode to win now mode why would they want picks??

The bigger chance they can be together is thru free agency of kawhi. Kawhi has only 1 year left of his contract to toronto. After that he can choose whatever team of his liking, and of course that can afford him.
        And guess what? Lakers have the salary cap for that. Kawhi had been rallying to the spurs as well that he wants to be in LA, that’s why spurs priced him for their assets.

Kawhi has not committed as well that he would resign to Toronto, unless they probably win the championship this season, that might be enough to make him stay.

So nope. It’s a longshot.
        They have no cap space for a max player like bron, and no assets equivalent to his worth or worth looking at for LA.

If they can resign Kawhi, maybe LA can even trade bron for kawhi. Lol that’d be the biggest one man trade in history.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          He has a 4 year deal with LA a d Kawhi is on the last year of his deal. If anything Leonard with join Lebron in LA next year
          LOL! LeBron is in LA to stay! He will learn what it is to be a real celebrity. LeBron gone Hollywood!

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
            He has a 4 year deal with LA and Kawhi is on the last year of his deal. If anything Leonard with join Lebron in LA next year
            he's already said when his contract ends, he's signing with LA next year. it will be Lebron and Kawhi, but not in Toronto

Comment

LeBron, Ingram and, Kawhi solid trio.

Comment

Originally posted by JasonBoxing View Post
                Really?

Or you mean the opposite?

Lebron cant leave la for years

Kawhi is free agent end of this season

Comment

Your buddy is full of shyt,,, lebron got a multi year deal with lakers..

Ain’t nobody going to Toronto by choice

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
                    he's already said when his contract ends, he's signing with LA next year. it will be Lebron and Kawhi, but not in Toronto
                    He said LA but didn't say what team.

Comment

Working...
                    X