Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dereck Chisora expects to agree heavyweight rematch with Dillian Whyte this week!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How are there people that don't want to see Whyte/Chisora 2? The first fight was maybe the greatest fight in HW history

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      It will be hilarious if Whyte takes this after calling out Ortiz. Would be one of the biggest bytch moves ever. But I wouldn't be surprised.
      I agree, this is the most shameful thing I've heard.

Comment

Originally posted by Sn1 View Post

Comment

i'd prefer to see the Ortiz fight

i do actually think Chisora won their fight and deserved a rematch but it should've happened already.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
            How are there people that don't want to see Whyte/Chisora 2? The first fight was maybe the greatest fight in HW history
            It's the heavyweight equivalent of rios vs alvarado it's a competitive fight between two bums

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
              It's the heavyweight equivalent of rios vs alvarado it's a competitive fight between two bums
              Chisora would starch old man Ortiz

Comment

Crazy how fast Eddie can put them fights together when there's another threat out there.

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
                  A bytch move? If I'm Whyte, and it's a choice between those 2, when the ppv buys directly affect my pocket, I'm picking Chisora 100% of the time. I bet he's glad you're not advising him.

Ortiz is no doubt the better fight, hopefully Chisora prices himself out so we can see it. But I certainly wouldn't question Whyte's desire. I think he genuinely wants to fight the best, he's fearless, but he isn't dumb, and the people advising him aren't either
                  Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
                  Chisora talks ****, that 5mill was never an option, he was just talking for the cameras. I would prefer Whyte v Ortiz too, but I understand completely why Whyte/Chisora gets made instead.

They both make more from this fight than against anyone else right now, even Chisora by accepting 25% or whatever it is.

It's an in demand fight after the first was so close and entertaining. It doesn't strengthen Whytes record much but he has had zero amateur fights compared with Ortiz and has been on record saying he wants more 'winnable' fights to improve his skills before his title shot comes.

If he fights Chisora he knows what he has to do. If he fights Ortiz he is stepping into the unknown against a guy who is 'the most skilled fighter in the division with 350+ amateur fights' for less money. Not that smart and people would still find a way to discredit him.
                  Originally posted by Split Decision View Post
                  he would advise him to take the lower paid fight so he can appease some americans on an internet boxing forum lmao

id prefer the ortiz fight but if the chisora fight is there and it would pay way more that to call it one of the biggest bytch moves ever says a lot about where redfox is coming from
                  Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                  Fighters should take the fight that makes the most money. In this case defeating Ortiz would gain Whyte much more in the long run but the Chisora fight makes more because they have fought before . Whyte did call out Ortiz this time so he should fight him even if it puts the Joshua fight in jeopardy.

if Whyte does not fight Ortiz its not a duck because he is not obligated to fight him ,he has much bigger fight on the horizon , Ortiz also avoided whyte twice so theres that. Whyte owes the fans however but if he doesn't take the Ortiz fight now no one was actually jumping on Ortiz when he said he was not ready for the July 28th date to fight Whyte, so? We cant have double standards and ignore the other situations.
                  Why bring up Ortiz if he aint gonna attempt to fight him. The fight was gone. Nobody was talking about that fight until Whyte brought it back up & challenged him & Ortiz accepted. Its only been a couple days & they haven't even attempted to make the Ortiz fight. That's why it's a duck. You call him out outta nowhere then don't even try to make the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    Why bring up Ortiz if he aint gonna attempt to fight him. The fight was gone. Nobody was talking about that fight until Whyte brought it back up & challenged him & Ortiz accepted. Its only been a couple days & they haven't even attempted to make the Ortiz fight. That's why it's a duck. You call him out outta nowhere then don't even try to make the fight.
                    But how do you know they haven't attempted to make the Ortiz fight? I'm guessing Chisora wanted too much money, so Whyte called out Ortiz to see if that fight could happen. I'm guessing their camps have been talking recently, but Chisora may have come back to the table with lesser demands after realizing they might actually go in a different direction. Say what you like, but Whyte/Chisora 2 is a much bigger fight in the UK than Whyte/Ortiz and it's also a better fight imo. Chisora wins the rematch by KO if it happens

Comment

But how do you know they haven't attempted to make the Ortiz fight? I'm guessing Chisora wanted too much money, so Whyte called out Ortiz to see if that fight could happen. I'm guessing their camps have been talking recently, but Chisora may have come back to the table with lesser demands after realizing they might actually go in a different direction. Say what you like, but Whyte/Chisora 2 is a much bigger fight in the UK than Whyte/Ortiz and it's also a better fight imo. Chisora wins the rematch by KO if it happens
                      Ortiz just said 2 days ago he'll fight him. Now suddenly the Chisora deal is almost done. They have not made an effort to fight Ortiz.

Comment

Working...
                      X