• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
    Fighting a live body at 160 >> Fighting a bum at 168
    vanes rematch it is then...

Comment

• Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
      Canelo has been ducking Charlo for years and literally asked for permission to avoid fighting Charlo so he can fight Rocky Felding. GGG wants to fight Canelo next and yet he's the one doing the ducking.

Canelo is a PUTO
      no one ducks charlo, charlo ducks boxing, look at his resume..
      canelo-ggg
      saunders-andrade
      jacobs-serg
      charlo- mmmhhh???
      now bring the excuses...

Comment

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
        I would like to see GGG/Charlo.

Does Canelo/Fielding count as a "voluntary defense"? If not, then Canelo will probably fight Lemiuex in 2019.
        acording to the wbc and canelo him self "he is representing the wbc in this fight"...

Comment

• Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
          You're not wrong, man. GGG wasted too long chasing the Canelo fight already - would have much rather he fought Saunders last year and Derevyanchenko, this... and like you say, hard to see how he gets the nod against Canelo with age a relentless enemy. Time to move on, though I appreciate he will be thinking about his retirement fund.
          Golovkin had to fight Canelo. Fighting Saunders and Dervy would have done nothing for him and of course he wouldn’t have made millions. Golovkin didn’t do anything wrong. Everyone is going to make up their own mind on his legacy.

I am interested in what he does now. If he is going to fight Canelo soon then he needs to fight with the Spartan motto “come home with your shield or come home on it”. No more trying to win a tactical boxing match. He needs to throw all caution to the wind. I’m sure that isn’t how he wants to fight but he isn’t going to get the nod in a close fight or even one he clearly should have won (IMO) like the first.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jubei View Post
            WBC = We Bend over for Canelo

Using GGG again as a shield for Canelo, Canelo facing another trash opponent after Khan, Chavez Jr, Liam Smith, Kirkland and the WBC gladly keeps areslicking Canelo when he is fighting an utter trash opponent thats 1:33 underdog.
            they wouldnt even consider ggg but ggg is demanding an immediate rematch... that fight belongs to charlo after the voluntary defense, so unless you want canelo to fight both the same night, if ggg wants canelo he needs to earn it..
            if ggg stops whining and moves aside then canelo-charlo happens right after the voluntary fight...

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStomps
              For being raza you sure love to swing on the white man's nutts alot!
              You do know they don't like you right??
              In their eyes you're just another illegal, dope dealer who brings nothing positive to this country...
              I'm not saying you don't but you might wanna think about that next time you wanna swing on the white man's nutts instead of backing up one of your own...
              Please get the fk out of here with that bullshhhh. You are wrong on so many levels with that post that I don't even know where to begin. Not only did you insult every latino on here but in the process stereotyped every mexican on here as well with that la raza shhh. Your own? I can't believe in 2018 mofo's are still calling themselves la raza or talking about stick to your own. You seriously fkd my head up with that, really really didn't expect that shh to come from you...none of it. I guess now we know how you really feel about everyone else not mexican on here.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                someone tell the moderator to make j.razor stop.

But it's okay for ya'll to write nonsense though right? FOH! It's adding fuel for Jermall vs golovkin!!!! if you were a REAL fan especially of Triple L you to would be man enough to ask for the fight but all ya'll do is make pathetic excuses for Triple Flop, cry & complain. You guys ain't fans of boxing, just fans of certain fighters.

There I made more than a sentence, you happy?

Jermall vs golovkin!!!!
                Yes I'm happy.

Comment

• No rematch clause in the contract for Golovkin. How can that even happen. He got royally screwed in the first fight. The venue didn't change so they had a good idea what was going to happen and there is no rematch clause. He was the Champ at the time. If it's not Loeffler's fault it has to be Golovkin's. Someone needs a reality check.

Comment

• Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
                    Golovkin had to fight Canelo. Fighting Saunders and Dervy would have done nothing for him and of course he wouldn’t have made millions. Golovkin didn’t do anything wrong. Everyone is going to make up their own mind on his legacy.

I am interested in what he does now. If he is going to fight Canelo soon then he needs to fight with the Spartan motto “come home with your shield or come home on it”. No more trying to win a tactical boxing match. He needs to throw all caution to the wind. I’m sure that isn’t how he wants to fight but he isn’t going to get the nod in a close fight or even one he clearly should have won (IMO) like the first.
                    I'm talking about the fights I personally would have like to have seen, not about the wisest course of action. Financially the two Canelo fights obviously served him better than any other possible option. Course there isn't a right or wrong in this situation... what I'm mainly thinking is that whether and when any third fight happens is entirely down to Canelo - the WBC may make the noises, but ultimately if Canelo wants to make Golovkin wait another year or two then the WBC will allow it to happen. Golovkin IMO would be best served by pretending Canelo doesn't exist and just making the best fights he can at any given time... if the call comes it comes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
                      I'm talking about the fights I personally would have like to have seen, not about the wisest course of action. Financially the two Canelo fights obviously served him better than any other possible option. Course there isn't a right or wrong in this situation... what I'm mainly thinking is that whether and when any third fight happens is entirely down to Canelo - the WBC may make the noises, but ultimately if Canelo wants to make Golovkin wait another year or two then the WBC will allow it to happen. Golovkin IMO would be best served by pretending Canelo doesn't exist and just making the best fights he can at any given time... if the call comes it comes.
                      Got it. Agree the WBC is powerless. Canelo will do what he wants and so will Golovkin.

Comment

Working...
                      X