Lets see your Canelo vs GGG 1 Scorecards in this thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

canelo 115-113

Round 1,2,3,6,10,11,12 for canelo

Rounds 11 and 6 were close but like all fight, canelo landed the better cleaner punches in those rounds, ggg missed a bunch and was held to only landid jabs... I thought canelo won.. Am ok with draw

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
      Thtas b.s., all ggg landed were distance gaging jabs.. Canelo landed power punches to body and head clean hard punches that round and made ggg miss. That's the round were max kellerman said "I didnt see ggg land more punches" lampley responded "i did" lol. I thought canelo won that round
      are you referring to that low blow to the hip as a body punch? really? also the combo at the end was blocked by ggg(made him miss) but i see how you are going to score so its useless. just fill out your card for the rematch before hand. save you time

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
        No it wasn't. He spent the majority of the round not engaging. Didn't look like a fighter that wanted to win the belts from Golovkin. For a world class fighter it was a poor opening effort.
        lol you sound like Harold Lederman. "GGG was coming forward doe" Canelo landed all the harder punches in that round. Even Don Trella who scored the fight for GGG gave Canelo that round. Canelo made GGG look bad making him miss with his power punches and countering effectively.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          are you referring to that low blow to the hip as a body punch? really? also the combo at the end was blocked by ggg(made him miss) but i see how you are going to score so its useless. just fill out your card for the rematch before hand. save you time
          Lol I go by what I see not comoubox... Did Canelo not land the better punches? Also the hbo crew even said that ggg has finally arrived to the fight in ROUND 4! Canelo won first 3 rounds... What did ggg land? Patty cake jabs? Lol he also missed a bunch ans canelo also landed some nice jabs himself

Comment

Originally posted by S7V7N View Post
            Canelo didn't throw a punch until :40sec into the fight, backpeddled the entire time & was outlanded 10/23 to 15/33 by Golovkin (both lowest outputs of the fight). Tough to land combinations when your opponent is straight running away. Golovkin had the ring generalship, effective aggression, not to mention he out-landed Saul by 50% in that opening round. Some people often score the 1st round poorly since the fight just started & they tend to go more with their preconceived notions until things start warming up.

Stephen "Breadman" Edwards - "The one thing I didn’t like about the scoring was the 1st round. GGG won that round easy. Canelo barely punched. Every judge gave it to Canelo. Watch that round closely. Very closely. I would challenge anyone to show me how Canelo won round 1. The scoring of uneventful rounds are important. The scoring of this round actually cost GGG the fight before the violence even broke out".
            Gimmie a break. GGG did no damage that round. I didn't see him land one clean power punch. This Edwards dude sounds biased as hell. "barely punched" my ass he landed all the good shots! Maybe if you live in the Harold Lederman bizarro world where coming forward=effective aggression then GGG won the round but I thought Canelo took it easy.

Comment

Lol I go by what I see not comoubox... Did Canelo not land the better punches? Also the hbo crew even said that ggg has finally arrived to the fight in ROUND 4! Canelo won first 3 rounds...
              Even Lampley the GGG cheerleader had to admit he looked overly cautious and off his game in those first three rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                Even Lampley the GGG cheerleader had to admit he looked overly cautious and off his game in those first three rounds.
                I'll take crisp clean hard power punches over Patty cake jabs any day

Comment

Thtas b.s., all ggg landed were distance gaging jabs.. Canelo landed power punches to body and head clean hard punches that round and made ggg miss. That's the round were max kellerman said "I didnt see ggg land more punches" lampley responded "i did" lol. I thought canelo won that round
                  You're bringing announcers into your argument?
                  Why not go with Letterman's scorecard then? Or Lampley's or Kellerman's or RRJ's?
                  You can't just pick & choose what parts you want to believe!
                  After everything was said & done, all 4 believed GGG won!

Now back to round #1. Why don't we look at the most significant punch that Canelo landed that round? It's a non scoring punch.

Entire video here. 19 to 11 in round 1.

Comment

i had it 8 rounds to 4 for GGG. I forgot which rounds i had GGG winning and vice versa but i definitely had it 8-4 GGG

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
                      Wow lol you really put a lot of effort into that, how cute. I like the use of color as well, very nice.

You should print it out and frame it on your wall to remind yourself every day of what you thought the 'real' scores were.
                      Always with the smart ass comments.

Comment

Working...
                      X