Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Eyes Lomachenko Next, Arum Ready To Make Deal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's interesting. I wonder if pac feels he can win because Loma got dropped? 🤔

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu
      ... yes, Lomachenko’s team said that the fight can't be at above 135...
      Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      And Manny will want about 140 the article says lol, same old tricks Mannys about will be Nth of 140 probably about 142, Manny and his CWs.
      ... in the first place, Lomachenko’s team said 135 and Pac said that's OK... now we hear that wants it at "about 140"... imo, there will be no fight between these two...

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
        That's interesting. I wonder if pac feels he can win because Loma got dropped? 🤔
        He feels he can win because Lomo at 140 or over is not the same lomo at 130, Manny would think he would be a lot slower at that weight.

Don't under estimate the power of weight, Manny knows all to well the advantages and made a career highlight reel from CWs.

Comment

He's been saying he wanted Loma for at least a year now. So I'm not sure the knock down meant all that much to him. Probably just confirmed what he already was thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
            ... in the first place, Lomachenko’s team said 135 and Pac said that's OK... now we hear that wants it at "about 140"... imo, there will be no fight between these two...
            ... on another hand, Loma is likely to earn his highest purse ever by fighting Pac...

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              Eight division world champion Manny Pacquiao has his entire boxing future at stake on Saturday, when he challenges WBA "regular" welterweight champion Lucas Matthysse in Malaysia. Pacquiao, who turns 40-years-old later this year, has been inactive since July 2017 - when he suffered a twelve round decision loss to Jeff Horn in a major upset in Brisbane, Australia.
              [Click Here To Read More]
              I predict Pacquiao will bulldoze through Matty in 8 rounds, and then UD Loma, don’t forget about Pacquiao weight advantage, experience, and his hands even though slower than 10 years ago are still damn quick.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                He feels he can win because Lomo at 140 or over is not the same lomo at 130, Manny would think he would be a lot slower at that weight.

Don't under estimate the power of weight, Manny knows all to well the advantages and made a career highlight reel from CWs.
                Agree people here are severely underestimating Pac-Mans weight advantage and the extra speed he will have at 140 v Loma

Comment

Pacquiao just wants to challenge himself I don’t even think it’s the paycheck. He could fight 3-5 fights overseas and making a considerable chunk of money. We all know Pacquiao is a fighter at heart which might be his downfall.

Comment

You should read about Boxing more. He wanted Lomo well before Linares. He wants to step on Arums new egg.

Honestly, Manny is way too unorthodox for Lomo. HIs angles and timing aren't traditional.

Disclaimer: I am NOT a Pacquiao fan. Quite the opposite.

Comment

Pacquiao-Lomachenko are separated by two weight classes. Pacquiao-Crawford are in the same weight class. Forget Pacquiao-Lomachenko, make Pacquiao-Crawford.

Comment

Working...
                      X