No announcement yet.

Pedophile Priest w/ HIV who Raped Children is Forgiven

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by maracho View Post
    And you dont know anyone with kids? I mean someone who hates religion as much as you would surely talk about evolution from time to time

My point is that evolutionism permeates all branches of study and its real sociopathetic to not know that
    I have 2 kids in school. My son told me the other day they don't teach cursive anymore. School is blah to me. I try to teach him about entrepreneurship. He had a nice lil Taki operation going on this year until the school shut it down. That's what pisses me off

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      Nothing wrong with evolution. They are slowly putting the pieces together.
      The only thing that evolves by random mutation is evolutionism it self

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        I have 2 kids in school. My son told me the other day they don't teach cursive anymore. School is blah to me. I try to teach him about entrepreneurship. He had a nice lil Taki operation going on this year until the school shut it down. That's what pisses me off
        Taki?

I would agree that entrepreneurship is a great thing, especially given the fact that most schools seem to be prepping us for the daily grind of a boss.

Trying to instill work ethic these days is not easy but thankfully hard work is usually passed on genetically as is leading by example
        Last edited by maracho; 07-10-2017, 09:27 PM.

Comment

Taki?

I would agree that entrepreneurship is a great thing, especially given the fact that most schools seem to be prepping us for the daily grind.

Trying to instill work ethic these days is not easy but thankfully hard work is usually passed on genetically as is leading by example
          The kids love these

Comment

The kids love these

Oh I see .. My son just said kids were making slimy glue and selling it at school but the school principle angrily demanded over the intercom that its sale must immediately stop

Comment

Oh I see .. My son just said kids were making slimy glue and selling it at school but the school principle angrily demanded over the intercom that its sale must immediately stop
              I was about to add in the part about the school shutting down my son and his friend slimy glue operation. I thought it was just my son school doing that.

Comment

I was about to add in the part about the school shutting down my son and his friend slimy glue operation. I thought it was just my son school doing that.
                Wow, must seriously be a sign! I read the Rockefellers and some of those other dudes who supposedly built America were behind all the instilling of serfdom in our public schools.

Last edited by maracho; 07-10-2017, 10:08 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                  Poop worshiper
                  Well, I guess if you aren't smart enough to actually discuss things then you resort to saying things that don't even make sense.

Do you worry that everyone knows? That everyone is laughing at you for being a bit slow?

Some people might. But don't worry about them. Good people won't point and laugh at you just for being slow - as long as you are a good person.

You have some work to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
                    Well, I guess if you aren't smart enough to actually discuss things then you resort to saying things that don't even make sense.

Do you worry that everyone knows? That everyone is laughing at you for being a bit slow?

Some people might. But don't worry about them. Good people won't point and laugh at you just for being slow - as long as you are a good person.

You have some work to do.
                    uve been exposed as a poop worshipper

and yes tons of fogs like u out there that complicate things too much,
                    u know sjw fogs who wants people to call them unique terms/names when its as simple as "if u have a deek? then ur a foking male!"

so u can call urself as what u like but i finalize who u are, a dumbarse who worship his own poop

nothing more to discuss
                    Last edited by DoubleLeftH00k; 07-11-2017, 03:24 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                      uve been exposed as a poop worshipper

and yes tons of fogs like u out there that complicate things too much,
                      u know sjw fogs who wants people to call them unique terms/names when its as simple as "if u have a deek? then ur a foking male!"

so u can call urself as what u like but i finalize who u are, a dumbarse who worship his own poop

nothing more to discuss
                      The first rule of Dunning-Kruger club...

Dude, how can I put this? You and I both know, and everyone on this forum knows, that you aren't a smart guy.

So at least you could try to be a decent human being, yeah?

Comment

Working...
                      X