Lol we have bars to drink and watch Comney testimony tmrw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol we have bars to drink and watch Comney testimony tmrw

Are you going to one?

Be good to have a drink and discuss politics with 1bad65 at how bad trump is as president while watching Comney testimony on tv.

Comment

I was watching TV on a break the other day, and saw some guy named James Clapper, who was introduced as the Former Director of National Intelligence, give a really interesting talk.

He seemed to be really switched on and intelligent. He was pretty frank about the problems being caused by Trump's approach to security and intelligence.

I think this link has some of the video:

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/ja...rticle/2625179

Comment

2 scoops, 2 genders, 2 terms.

#dealwithit

Comment

Honestly is his testimony really going to change anything? Are republicans really going to start the impeachment process if Comey confirms treason? Is this just another way to distract the masses?

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
            Be good to have a drink and discuss politics with 1bad65 at how bad trump is as president while watching Comney testimony on tv.
            Comey's testimony has completely absolved Trump.

As I predicted yesterday, grubers like Bernie were going to very disappointed today because this would yet again be much ado about nothing.

A discussion like that would be great for me considering all that. Now for the D superfans, not so good.

Comment

Its always fun to see liberal hearts broken again and again and again

Comment

Goddamn Hahahaha liberals are like the team that plays the Harlem globetrotters

Ps-Loretta lynch was one crooked a$$ hoe

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                  Goddamn Hahahaha liberals are like the team that plays the Harlem globetrotters

Ps-Loretta lynch was one crooked a$$ hoe
                  I am more interested on comeys memo he wrote when loretta lynch told him not to persecute clinton

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                    I am more interested on comeys memo he wrote when loretta lynch told him not to persecute clinton
                    Where's addix? Who is he MIA right now? Lol

Comment

Working...
                    X