Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could we see a resurrection of PBF?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd toys with him & ends this farce when he wants to.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatesrats View Post
      Floyd toys with him & ends this farce when he wants to.
      That's what I'm afraid of.

I think this fight is going to look every bit as silly as we think it's going to.

I wish Floyd would just come out and obliterate him. But I think it's going to look more like when he's in his gym, and just bullshitting around, joking and having fun.

No doubt they're going to line their pockets with a lot of cash if this thing happens, but I'll be damned if I give $100 to watch Floyd spar.

Comment

Wonder if there will be PED testing for this fight. Mayweather might come out looking like his younger self if there isn't.....

Comment

Power in his right loooool

Comment

"Pretty Boy" Floyd "Money" Mayweather will punish him & take him out about the 9th round. It will look like the Gatti (R.I.P.) fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              Floyd's style evolved for physical reasons. His hands, probably his knees/legs, etc. He developed an economy of motion to work with his aging body. He's not going to suddenly fight like a 22 y/o at 40, after a 2 year layoff. If anything, he's likely going to fight even more conservatively.
              Exactly... Will all these young fighters continue to fight the same way past their 30's. A lot of young offensive fighters get praised for their style right now, but are we going to see Loma, Gonzalez, Crawford, Canelo fight the same way and be on top in their late 30s?

Comment

I think it says more of fighter dominating you for the entire fight than knocking someone out in the first few rounds. If you are dominating and finish him with a KO then thats great. There will always be a claim that it was a lucky punch or they were being out boxed before the KO.

Comment

Working...
                X