Collapse
No announcement yet.

About a month ago GGG hinted that he received an offer from Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo has literally fought every fight fans have wanted him to fight. Meanwhile GGG at age 35 hasn't made a single fight fans have asked for and the list of fighters and promoters who have said GGG is full of shyt drags around the corner. Who outside of the clowns with GGG have called out canelo because of negotiations tactics or lying? It's obvious GGG is lying again. Based purely on history GGG makes it difficult to make fights.

Comment

Originally posted by cupocity303 View Post
      Oscar is becoming a bit like Bob Arum. Lets see the screenshots of the contracts for proof.

Also beyond that. I understand that Canelo is in no way obligated to fight GGG as Super-stars transcend any mandatory obligation to fight a challenger or fellow Title holder etc,. The only thing that can force Canelo to fight GGG is the fans, by harassing him all year round until he gets sick of it and his team makes GGG an offer that they're both okay with.

There is so much money to be made here, there is a sweet spot where Canelo still takes the bigger share but GGG isn't low balled with any flat fee's as if he were just another fighter (even if they think that the flat fee is career high and he should just take it).
      GGG's team have earned quite a reputation for low-balling fighters.

Comment

The offer is irrelevant. Oscar and Canelo have said multiple times its not happening until next fall.

So why the hell would GGG sign an offer now when he had 2 huge unifications coming up with Jacobs and Saunders? He could walk away Undisputed champion and it would make that fight so much bigger since Canelo is Lineal.

Golovkin shouldnt sign **** until that fight is next. **** outta here

Comment

Had to turn that video off all I hear is some cokehead repeating 'erm' over & over & over again. Unbearable.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            Two writers have asked him. He hasn't denied there was an offer. Oscar said there's an 8 figure offer on the table.

GGG ain't no bidness man, doe

Comment

Oscar says there's an 8 figure offer on the table. They've yet to hear from GGG and his team.

I had never heard GGG talk money or split before. That's why this article caught my attention and I posted it here with the title saying GGG wants a 50/50 split

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=721627

http://www.latimes.com/sports/boxing...nap-story.html

hmmm......

Just saw the full video. I will wait for the other side to respond. Oscar is such a con artist.

Even with his supposed offer, he is still saying that it would in September of next year? How can you make a official offer that far out, while still planning for your cashcow to fight in December and may, where anything can happen?

If you're serious about the fight, you scrap all plans of intermediate fights. Nobody has been out of action, so no tune-up's necessary. If he were sincere, he would have chosen his words a bit more carefully and said: We're ready to scrap all plans for December if this fight can be made.

Comment

And Loeffler still won't deny it

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                  Had to turn that video off all I hear is some cokehead repeating 'erm' over & over & over again. Unbearable.
                  Have you ever tried to give an impromptu speech in front of thousands of people with no powerpoint or script to read from?

It's fcuking hard lol

I guarantee you'll say every vowel in the alphabet

Comment

Two writers have asked him. He hasn't denied there was an offer. Oscar said there's an 8 figure offer on the table.

Lord if you don't see the frauds with GGG by now you never will. Phuk boy said 154 or 168 and backed down from ward and canelo at each weight. He talked smack about canelo saying it's disrespectful to fight a ww 1 weight class up and then turned around and dragged a ww up 2 full weight classes. He's a liar, hypocrite and fraud. I buy it 100% because it's consistent to what we have seen GGG entire career talk smack then pull the okie doke and fight guys like wade or brook. Clowns

Comment

Sounds like a new lie made up by the brass at Golden Boy. Actually, it is a lie, you know it and I know it. Stop playing stupid trying to create controversy were there is none.

Golden Boy themselves said they had a verbal agreement for next year but all of a sudden they offered them the fight a month ago? For what time of the year? May? September?

Couldn't be for December because that was around the same time they were trying to face BJS. Canelo credit has just dropped again. He got punked, gave his title away and got ****ted on.

I can write a book of the lies and excuses team Canelo have come up with.

One week he says this is his last fight at 154 and the very next day he feels great at 154. The guy is young and confused by the backlash. Loeffler doesn't need to say flat out no, the suggestion itself is laughable. No one believes this obvious lie, unless no one with a brain.

Comment

Working...
                      X