Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you & your lady ever ran into your side piece?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Have you & your lady ever ran into your side piece?

Have you and your lady ever ran into your side piece?

Lets hear how it all went down fellas.

My worst close call was when I was smashing this side piece and me and my lady walked into her work where she was a hostess of this upscale seafood restaurant. She told me she was friends with the owner and helped him out whenever he needed a hostess, bartender or waitress and he paid her in cash for her help. I just didn't know this was the restaurant that she worked in until it was too late.

Side Piece was actually cool and pretended like she didn't know who I was and was very nice and professional to my lady and me. But F me she could have F'd me over so bad. But she was totally BRO CODE. I never talked to side piece after that I think she took it as I was married or something lol.

I stopped messing with girls who lived close by after that! I would only go to bars like all the way downtown or way far away.

Your turn! Lets get this off our chests.

It's pretty weak that you have to have a "side-piece" to be satisfied.

Comment

I don't have a "side piece" but once I picked up smashburgers and hit the drive through at Lenny's burger on the way home because they have better french fries. The girl handed me the fries and seen the smashburger bag on the seat and knew I had been unfaithful. AWKWARD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PorterIsFuture View Post
        seems like u judging me bro. someone else started a thread about his side piece being a squirter did u judge him too?

if u married or whatever and have a good marriage then more power to you bro, but dont think u should be judging others if thats not the case either way.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
          I don't have a "side piece" but once I picked up smashburgers and hit the drive through at Lenny's burger on the way home because they have better french fries. The girl handed me the fries and seen the smashburger bag on the seat and knew I had been unfaithful. AWKWARD!!!
          haven't had smashburger or lennys burgers yet.

think my favorite is fatburger so far tho

Comment

Originally posted by PorterIsFuture View Post
            by the way bro im not married, i know it aint the right thing for me, at least now. speaking of which you got Leonardo in your avi who a notorious playa in Hollywood who just bangs mad models galore as you know do you judge him too?

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
              by the way bro im not married, i know it aint the right thing for me, at least now. speaking of which you got Leonardo in your avi who a notorious playa in Hollywood who just bangs mad models galore as you know do you judge him too?
              Dont explain yourself to him bruh......U aint married you can do watever da fck u want to

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
                Dont explain yourself to him bruh......U aint married you can do watever da fck u want to
                green k bro

any war stories or close calls?

Comment

The term 'side-piece' is very embarrassing.

Have you ****s always said this or what?

Over here we call them slags.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                    The term 'side-piece' is very embarrassing.

Have you ****s always said this or what?

Over here we call them slags.
                    And wth is slag? A sloppy hag?

Comment

Working...
                    X