• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a case of English manflu
    Brook still dies in the 4th rd

Comment

He looks pissed to me.

Comment

He looks gaunt, and a bit un-happy. Something looks a-miss from the usual.
        Maybe a bit under the weather or the travelling didn't go to plan.

He seemed spot on with his 30 day weigh-in ect. So maybe not a case of struggling with weight.

Comment

Who cares? No excuses regardless. Tomorrow is the fight, better be prepared

Comment

Golovkin's fine. He weighed 158.9lbs vs Murray in Monaco, more times than not he weighs 159.0lbs (Wade, Monroe, Rubio, Macklin).

People are also overlooking that this weigh-in occured at 5am Los Angelos time. Golovkin's bio-rhythm is used to sleeping at this time. The fight will be at 2pm Los Angelos time, when Golovkin is normally training hard.

This is what drained fighters look like-

Comment

Hes probably just tired from the time zone difference combined with cutting weight. I dont really think anyone would want to do media in that situation.

Comment

I think he's ill . . possibly the flu. Let's see what happens.

Comment

No excuses.

Comment

Let's see what he looks like tomorrow night. If he comes out sluggish and gets winded then maybe he is sick or something. He looks more annoyed then anything, his weight was right on with previous fights 30 days ago so I don't think he's having any trouble at all making 160

Comment

I don't think he's drained. He does seem a little off, could be anything though, maybe irritated, maybe a little sick, dunno. We'll see how he looks tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                      X