Groves Vs Murray : The Gloves are Off

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Groves Vs Murray : The Gloves are Off

Groves remains as deluded as ever.

Murray was just casual and nonchalantly dropping in little bits of truth and Groves was getting flustered.

Comment

First of all thanks for sharing this. Before watching I just got to say here is a prime example why I cant stand UK boxing...how the hell does Groves and Murray get a 'Gloves are off' ? the answer ....the Brits.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
        First of all thanks for sharing this. Before watching I just got to say here is a prime example why I cant stand UK boxing...how the hell does Groves and Murray get a 'Gloves are off' ? the answer ....the Brits.
        Why not?

The British fans are looking forward to the fight, it's going to be a big fight over here and they are promoting it that way.

Surely it's a good thing that a country supports boxing well enough for a fight like this to be really big? This fight will likely be bigger here than Thurman-Porter in the US, I have no idea how that can be seen as a bad thing.

You can't stand British boxing because it's well supported?
        Last edited by gmc_rfc_06; 06-12-2016, 10:40 AM.

Comment

I used to like Groves but he is a busted flush since Froch cracked him.

Murray is not exceptional at anything, but I believe he will win a convincing UD.

Comment

I think the Triple G fight was Murray's last with a full tank. Against Abraham there were clear signs of decline. Groves himself lost his soul to Froch. He is however the naturally bigger man and has enough authority in his punches to win a clear, painfully boring unanimous decision. I don't need to watch the video because they're both deluded with no charisma.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
              Why not?

The British fans are looking forward to the fight, it's going to be a big fight over here and they are promoting it that way.

Surely it's a good thing that a country supports boxing well enough for a fight like this to be really big? This fight will likely be bigger here than Thurman-Porter in the US, I have no idea how that can be seen as a bad thing.

Had a good laugh at the bold. And I cant stand the UK scene because of the hype/appreciation for mediocrity.

Comment

Dunno who I want to win...
                If Groves wins the DeGale rematch will be huge and it should be the main fight to focus on later this year not Badou Jack, Jack should fight his mandatory who has earned his shot Callum Smith but we know Jack is scared of fighting him.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                  Why not?

I agree with you, our support of our boxers is second to none If any closely rival its the Mexicans and Puerto Ricans.

Comment

Rumour is that the winner of this will face the winner of the WBA regular title fight between Giovanni De Carolis and Tyron Zeuge. It makes me cringe when people shout about how many 'world' champions the UK has, with the majority being of this meaningless, paper variety.

Comment

Working...
                    X