Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People do realise that Tim Bradley was really the bigger man than Rios right?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rios is a true flyweight...you know, if he bothered dieting

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
      Training too. He looked good against Pacquiao, had strength, power and snap and actual energy and motivation.
      Most definitely, it all contributed to that mess last night. I'm just not buying the idea that he looks like that because he's in the wrong weight class, it's absurd. It's for the reasons we listed.

Comment

If your question is who is carrying the most fat then you would be right. Bigger is bigger. I don't even agree that he's not built for The WW division. Rios was (much like Arreola) is undisciplined so he barely made weight. He is a decent fighter but if he's not dedicated the he probably should retire.

Comment

Rios looked awful.

Comment

Thank you Rios isn't a WW and never was ! People, are jumping the gun let Bradley fight a guy who's in shape again to see where he really is with Atlas this fight proved nothing the result would have been the same under Diaz
            Last edited by imperial1; 11-08-2015, 12:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
              Bradley is smaller and shorter. Rios was visibly bigger last night, in shape or out.
              Lol this.

Just because Bradley was ripped and Rios was fat doesn't mean that makes Bradley bigger.

Comment

Rios looks really chubby at 147..

Comment

Broner wasn't a WW when Chino mugged him but nobody gave a ****...so why care now?

Comment

I think you are right. If you could just weigh the muscle mass and not the fat then Bradley would weigh more than Rios. If Rios had trained harder and watched his diet he might have been a very good lightweight. He is just not a dedicated boxer. He made some big paydays so if he saved and invested some of that money he should be set for life. He should retire because his heart is not in boxing anymore. Green K for pointing out facts that many may not be aware of.

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                      Rios is a true flyweight...you know, if he bothered dieting
                      I now hate your posts because of that Rousey gif

Comment

Working...
                      X