Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top 25 Greatest Manny Pacquiao Fights (Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
    That's one of the things that urked me, how he would back up and take mid range as oppose to staying close and working the body. I know he isn't incapable but it's now become a habit to rip combinations and back off.
    if you watch his early fights, he'd bang ppl on the ropes then the opp will swing wildly and catch pac with something.

so roach prefer he stay mid range and he can see the punches coming.

that's why pac pre-roach got hurt/ko/kd more.

he has a good chin but everyone gets hurt if hit by a punch they're not ready for.

that's how jmm out him to sleep. he just didn't see it plus jmm threw a perfect punch.

Comment

finished watching it, it's a great video

the guy that made it is a huge marquez fan and was a little biased with a video that was suppossed to be about pacquiao, would watch again tho

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        it's like the right hook thing.

everyone says roach developed pac's right hook. they thought pac had no right hook pre morales.

roach actually took away pac's hook along with body work.

which was smart at the time.

pac was too reckless. making pac a 1-2 jab-straight fighter made him less reckless.

but still should've done more body work after pac became more developed.
        i agree with the bodywork, i dont know how many times recently i've been pissed that he doesn't just make it alot easier on himself by throwing some bodyshots, he's hurt alot of guys with it

would be fuked up if he lost to algieri because like provodnikov(another roach fighter) forgot you're allowed to hit the opponents body

i dont agree with the hook, his hook became alot better with roach, he didn't have much of a hook before

Comment

pacquiao has truly accomplished a lot in his boxing career. a true living legend.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            it was a boring fight.

mainly pac kissed ass, begged and bought her stuff.

not as exciting as teeing off on your baby mama while she's asleep on the couch.

MANNY PUTS MEN TO SLEEP WITH HIS PUNCHES.

FLOYD WAKES WOMEN UP WITH HIS.
            words of wisdom from the the great philosopher tua.

Comment

Well done Sir ***128077;. Awesome video!

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                Great video.

Pacquaio's had an awesome career.

One thing you don't usually see is a fighter with Pacquaio's style have the longevity he's had.
                I'm reading this thread with no intention of posting a comment then I saw your post and your avy. What happened, dan?

Comment

Working...
                X