No announcement yet.

Who ranks higher on your ATG LIST? Eric Morales or Floyd Mayweather jr

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who ranks higher on your ATG LIST? Eric Morales or Floyd Mayweather jr

And if it's Eric Morales (who's career is pretty much done) what does FLoyd have to do in order to over take him?

For me personally, if Floyd beats Martinez, Canelo, and one more fighter of Cotto's caliber, he will definitely surpass Morales I actually think he will beat 2-3 more fighters of Cotto's caliber before he retires.
    MORALES
    46.79%
    FLOYD
    53.21%

Originally posted by Felixtito View Post
    And if it's Eric Morales (who's career is pretty much done) what does FLoyd have to do in order to over take him?

For me personally, if Floyd beats Martinez, Canelo, and one more fighter of Cotto's caliber, he will definitely surpass Morales I actually think he will beat 2-3 more fighters of Cotto's caliber before he retires.
    Floyd already passed him the poll is way too close. Maybe some alt accounts. Everyone has a legacy for different reasons. Pac fought guys at bad times of their careers, and bad circumstances, but it doesnt change the fact that he climbed those classes. Floyd's legacy is built around him being the most skilled defensive fighter of all time. The accuracy, defense, generalship, landing percentages. I feel to have a legacy from pure boxing ability, basically makes you the BEST fighter to ever live. Not the GREATEST because greatness to me is accolades. But Floyd does call himself The Best Ever. And when you combine the fact that he has skills, made EVERY single opponent look like a bum, didnt get grazed, and is undefeated says allot. It makes it seem like his skills are so good, that he is unbeatable. And the proof is in the pudding. Look at the mismatches, the grace and style, and 43 fights only one or two tough fights. I think he's far greater than Morales. And btw, His skills ARE greatness. But not enough to say the GREATEST. So yea he's greater than Morales and has his own lane that basically only Broner can attempt to surpass. Broner has the power that Floyd doesnt have and may get more KO's. Maybe he can be one day be known as the best. Everyone will be beat up and washed up as he moves up, so he will never have a better resume.

Comment

Morales easy.
      THE 0 is not the end all and be all when ranking ATG status.

Comment

Morales, he took chances, and fought everyone who would even DARE say his name......Can't say the same about Floyd who's undefeated record is based on cherry picks.

Comment

this poll was already done with 100's of votes and Morales won

Comment

Lol, anyone who thinks Morales is greater than Floyd simply doesnt know what theyre talking about. Floyd, Manny, B hop and Roy Jones are the greateat fighters of that era. Morales is a step below all of them. Morales probably doesnt crack many top 50 lists. Floyd does.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
              Lol, anyone who thinks Morales is greater than Floyd simply doesnt know what theyre talking about. Floyd, Manny, B hop and Roy Jones are the greateat fighters of that era. Morales is a step below all of them. Morales probably doesnt crack many top 50 lists. Floyd does.

Not really. link or it didnt happen.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                thread

Comment

Originally posted by Bronerobron View Post
                  [/U][/B]

Not really. link or it didnt happen.
                  Link to what? U wanna see atg lists? Lol. Look em up. Or maybe ask someone who knows more than u. Shouldn't be too hard to do. Only on boxing scene is this even a question. Smh.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                    thread
                    do you actually ever debate, argue or give your opinions on anything?

you either agree or do a 1 sentence troll post

Comment

Working...
                    X