Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$40 Rebate to order the Pacquiao vs Bradley fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
    If you're trying to promote the beer I supppose. But as for the fight, that should be nationwide if you're trying to boost PPV sales.
    Yes it's for the beer, it's Tecate who is investing on this promo not the other way around, i'm pretty sure they even paid a hefty amount of premium at TR to use the fight's name for promotion...

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
      You get money off a boxing ppv for buying some mediocre yet entirely drinkable beer and some of you are talking about it like it is a bad thing.

I love the Tecate rebates. The more they give me the better.
      Some of these cats just can't help turning everything into a nut hugging b*tch fest...

Comment

cool.....this gimmick should help the PPV numbers...but I don't drink beer at all though....I go harder in the paint, I'm a Cognac dude!!

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
          cool.....this gimmick should help the PPV numbers...but I don't drink beer at all though....I go harder in the paint, I'm a Cognac dude!!
          This gimmick will help the BEER SALES, it was never meant to help the PPV sale, coz first of all IT'S NOT NATIONWIDE, secondly you have to BUY a certain amount of Tecate beer before you can claim the rebate...

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
            precisely thats one of the reason for the rebates, to entice people to buy tecate and drink it than going for hard liquors. these dude who thinks offering big rebates means the PPV is not selling well are so naive and stupid.

Comment

Wait I have a question, people mentioned earlier in the thread about the rebate being for the non-HD broadcast, is it not eligible for HD? This is a potential deal breaker for me. I can't open the PDF right now to look at the details (typing this from my phone).

PS: I actually like Tecate so this is a good deal for me, that is if the promo is eligible for ordering the PPV in HD.

Comment

If the fight could sell a lot on its own, why would you need to give back 75% of the cost via a rebate?

Troubling.

Is this fight even sold out yet? It's Tuesday of fight week.

Comment

Originally posted by ALG United View Post
                  Yes it's for the beer, it's Tecate who is investing on this promo not the other way around, i'm pretty sure they even paid a hefty amount of premium at TR to use the fight's name for promotion...
                  Clearly, you have never structured a BB.

Do you really believe that ONLY Tecate is contributing $40 when someone buys a $15 twelve-pack?

Does that sound like the way to build a business?

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
                    Clearly, you have never structured a BB.

Do you really believe that ONLY Tecate is contributing $40 when someone buys a $15 twelve-pack?

Does that sound like the way to build a business?
                    I work as an advertising photographer, i think i know how it works, this are marketing strategies that the clients such as Tecate beer are willing to invest, and in return will result to more product sales, and in retrospect will hopefully turn a Tecate non-drinker into it's captured market.. This is the same formula as giving away a brand new car to the lucky one who picked the right bottle cap...

Comment

• Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
                      If the fight could sell a lot on its own, why would you need to give back 75% of the cost via a rebate?

Troubling.

Is this fight even sold out yet? It's Tuesday of fight week.
                      Damn you're an idiot, sometimes I wonder how old you really are.

Comment

Working...
                      X