Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anybody know why Kenny Gould quit fighting?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anybody know why Kenny Gould quit fighting?

I remember him from Galaxy, he was down there for a bit. Good fighter, very fast. I look at his record and he beat some good fighters along his way to a 26-2(15) record. He beat Jorge Louis Masonet who was dangerous at the time, a class fighter in Verno Phillips and a master boxer in Jimmy Paul. He did drop a unanimous decision to Roger TUrner, but that guy could straight out fight, he was good. He then ran off 6 wins in a row in the next 14 months or so and then that was his last fight. Anybody know anything about him quiting mid stream like that........Rockin'

Does anyone has some fights of Gould?
    I really like him, but the footage of him is really limited.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
      I remember him from Galaxy, he was down there for a bit. Good fighter, very fast. I look at his record and he beat some good fighters along his way to a 26-2(15) record. He beat Jorge Louis Masonet who was dangerous at the time, a class fighter in Verno Phillips and a master boxer in Jimmy Paul. He did drop a unanimous decision to Roger TUrner, but that guy could straight out fight, he was good. He then ran off 6 wins in a row in the next 14 months or so and then that was his last fight. Anybody know anything about him quiting mid stream like that........Rockin'
      I read he retired because of an injury to his shoulder. Kind of forced to is how I read it.

Comment

Working...
      X