No announcement yet.

Lennox Lewis Resurfaces in Blue Mountains of Jamaica

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lennox Lewis Resurfaces in Blue Mountains of Jamaica

Lennox Lewis is a reluctant superstar..He’s one of the greatest heavyweight boxers of all time..but since he’s retired he’s completely stepped out of the limelight..Here’s the big man showing up in Jamaica Mon..Lewis was getting in some R&R with Bob Marley’s son Rohan and a few friends in the blue mountains of Jamaica..I will always respect Lennox for only retiring once..Very rare for a champ like him to stay retired..-TO

i wonder if he boned that ho

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfCuba View Post

Lennox Lewis is a reluctant superstar..He’s one of the greatest heavyweight boxers of all time..but since he’s retired he’s completely stepped out of the limelight..Here’s the big man showing up in Jamaica Mon..Lewis was getting in some R&R with Bob Marley’s son Rohan and a few friends in the blue mountains of Jamaica..I will always respect Lennox for only retiring once..Very rare for a champ like him to stay retired..-TO

I have never been a fan of Lewis but he seems like a great guy in and out of the ring. I guess i have to admit he is and deserves to be in the Boxing HOF. Damn that hurts to say, I guess I'm growing up.

Comment

Originally posted by shogun1123 View Post
        I have never been a fan of Lewis but he seems like a great guy in and out of the ring. I guess i have to admit he is and deserves to be in the Boxing HOF. Damn that hurts to say, I guess I'm growing up.
        Never liked him one bit either, but I never doubted that he was an all time great.

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfCuba View Post
          Never liked him one bit either, but I never doubted that he was an all time great.
          No denying Lennox's skills and HOF career I think his accent threw me off. Some have questioned the legitamacy of his accent lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Devils Advocate View Post
            No denying Lennox's skills and HOF career I think his accent threw me off. Some have questioned the legitamacy of his accent lol.

Nobody can say "Definitely" and "Basically" like Lennox Lewis.

Comment

Working...
            X