Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trinidad Vs Bernard Could = Cotto vs Pacquiao (Explanation Inside)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad to see some of you actually read the post and didn't reply just off the Title of the thread (ya'll know who you are LOL).

Comment

Trinidad was LMW and THEN champ at MW. Not WW.

But i see where you are coming from.

Comment

I agree with that the fight is going to be like the Tito/Bhop fight was. Remmember when they had the middleweight tournament, Joppy was seen as the biggest threat, bhop was considered to be "old"..lol..and he didnt look at that impressive againts Holmes. Tito was suppose to go on and fight Roy Jones jr. Almost everyone looked pass Bhop, Bhop was the underdog. Now in this fight people are already talking about Pac -vs- PBF. Granted the styles are different, but I think this might play out the same way. I really dont see Pac beating Cotto, Pac has not taken a solid shot from anyone this big, Hatton didnt land **** and DLH was to slow to land anything significant. I want to see how Pac is going to deal with Cottos jab.

Comment

It kinda makes sense but Bernard is a much better boxer than Cotto. I think the going up in weight comparison makes sense though. When they come into the ring on fight night, everyone will see how much bigger Cotto is than Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by chicano79us View Post
            Cotto was suppose to knock Margarito out too. Look what happened lol. He ended up quitting.
            What Cotto did was not called quit. What Ortiz did was quit. Do you know the difference?

Comment

Working...
            X