Collapse
No announcement yet.

HANSEN REVEALS TITLE BELIEF: Manure can't win without ladyboy Ronaldo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] HANSEN REVEALS TITLE BELIEF: Manure can't win without ladyboy Ronaldo

HANSEN REVEALS TITLE BELIEF
    Sean Bradbury 15 August 2009
    Alan Hansen has tipped Liverpool for the league after seeing the Reds in championship form at the end of last season.
    The Scot has warned teams travelling to Anfield to expect to be under the cosh right from kick-off.

"I believe that this will be Liverpool's year," said Hansen.

"Draws at home against lesser teams cost Liverpool last season, but I think manager Rafael Benitez has learned how to play against them.

"Instead of waiting to see what they will do, he has gone for what Liverpool fans expect which is to try to hem these teams in and batter them."

The former Liverpool skipper believes the team developed a more positive approach on the pitch during last season's run-in and is confident the Reds can attack their way to success this time round.

"It was a style of play that started when they thrashed Real Madrid 4-0 in the Champions League and continued from there," he said.

"It was great to see, and I can see it bringing the title back to Anfield for the first time in 20 years this season."

Hansen believes Man United will struggle to claim a fourth consecutive league title after selling their prized Portuguese asset to Real Madrid.

"I actually do not see United winning the title this year," he said.

"Ronaldo just won too many games for them."
    NO, the big game bottler scores alot of leage goals
    50.00%
    NO, Sir Alex Baconface's time was up anyway
    50.00%

How stupid will Hansen look when this season ends.

Comment

Not at all! He's gonna say times to perfection, and compare Martin Skrtel to his young self! Skrtel is the Eastern bloc version of Alan Hansen but without the looks that gets the hes watching MOTD

Comment

can liverpool win the league without alonso though???????????????????????????????????

No, they couldnt win it with him, so how the **** are they gonna win it without him?

Comment

Lets not forget Torres' injury problems.

Comment

They were not long term and the physios say he should have a full season. Torres scoring all season will be the difference between last season and this. I can't see is nt winning everything without him. Have you forgotten that the real glassman is at Manure? That's why Rafa got rid of him to buy the legendary Luis Garcia instead

Comment

p.s. I beleive we are close to signing David Silva too!!!

Comment

Ferguson is pretty worried about City this season. Although I don't personally think City will win the league this year.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                  Ferguson is pretty worried about City this season. Although I don't personally think City will win the league this year.
                  You don't say! Stephen Ireland is ****e

Comment

Originally posted by Leakbeak View Post
                    You don't say! Stephen Ireland is ****e
                    Ireland would easily get into your midfield.

Comment

Working...
                    X