Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How will You view the Winner of Pac vs. Hatton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How will You view the Winner of Pac vs. Hatton?

No question about it, you respect the fighters for fighting, but,

If Hatton wins, his legacy...

If Pac wins, his legacy...

If ___ loses...

Its a huge deal, for either fighter. For Manny to be the JWW Champion after his career to this point, thats unbelievable. For Hatton, its more of a vindication thing. He has been the champ for years, but beating Pacquiao would probably elevate him back into the spotlight, and gain him the respect a Champion deserves.
    Huge fight for both guys, though, no doubt about it.

Comment

It add greatly to their resume and fame..! And it's a step forward fighting the former p4p king Mayweather.. Beating Mayweather WOULD put a fighter in the top ATG even though I don't see it happen..

Comment

it depends on how the win.

No matter what Pacquiao beating Hatton will be bigger than hatton beting Pacquiao, do to Pacquiao comming up in weight!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Comment

I think if Pac Kos hatton, that gets him close to top 20 ATG and if hatton wins, he will get Maybe in the Top 100, and he will be #4 p4P right now!

Comment

if hatton wins i see him as having a great career. right now it's been a good one.

if pacquiao wins it bumps him higher in the all time great rankings.

if hatton loses , good of him to take on a tough fight and no loss losing to one of the best in the world. it's not whether if you win or lose , it's all about having the courage to take on the best.

if pacquiao losses......it's because he's old , past prime , shot , weight drained and been in too many wars.

Comment

A win is a huge deal for both

If Hatton wins he beats his best opponent yet, proves his many US based doubters wrong, and confirms his place in the history books as one of the best JWW ever. It'll open doors for new fights as he will be the most sought after fighter in boxing

If Pac wins it'll be a record 4th lineal crown, will move him up further in the ATG list, and set up the super fight against PBF, and will prove he can bang with the best in the higher weight classes.

Im a fan of both fighters, but prefer Ricky. I cant wait for this fight. Two fighters who constanly move forward, employ aggressive tactics, have a ton of heart going at it.
              Possible fight of the year.

War Hatton!!

Comment

If Pac wins he is in the top 10-15 ATG, probably already top 25-30 at the moment.....and it just leads to bigger fighters, and also puts his stamp on the era

If Hatton wins, his ticket to the hall of fame is locked in for sure, stamps himself as one of the best at 140 in history, leads to bigger fights

If Pac loses, well he really didn't have anything to prove in the first place, he took on one of the best ever at 140 and came up short

If Hatton loses, he will be labeled a good fighter in history, but never a great fighter, and came up short against the 2 best fighters of the era, being his only 2 defeats.

Comment

i luv both guys... hatton if he wins, gets to achieve his dream in boxing in getting the P4P crown... (at least according to him) his resume will be given a significant boost and cries for a rematch with the only man to beat him will get louder...

on the other hand, a victorious manny pacquiao would get to be written in the history books to be the first ever boxer to win 4 lineal titles... kinda amazing bcoz not even whitaker, hearns, duran, leonard or de la hoya was able to pull such feat off when they were still active...

cant wait 4 this match...

Comment

I think it depends on how they both win, If both were impressive in their victory then Pacman would have beaten a prime fighter in Hatton someone who hasnt been in too many wars like Morales or Barrera.

Hatton would have beaten a prime fighter who wasnt over the hill like Castillo..tsyzu

Comment

Working...
                    X