Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many floyd fans want pacquiao to beat hatton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd only want Pac to win if it meant a fight with Mayweather.

Comment

I kinda want hatton to win, because I know he can pull it off.

But for the sake of boxing, its best he loses. We need to see Pac vs Floyd.

Comment

Pacman all the way

Comment

I'm a Floyd fan and I want to see Pac beat Hatton just because I don't want to see Mayweather/Hatton II.

Comment

Originally posted by Fulcrum29 View Post
            floyd's one of my favs but i like hatton as well and hate pacman. part of me wants very much for pacman to win so that floyd can dispose of him and be crowned the greatest ever cus i know floyd would very easily ktfo pacman. but on the other hand i will be rooting for hatton just because i want to see pacman ktfo as soon as possible.
            pac did what floyd said he would do. how does that make you feel?

Comment

Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
              Are you kidding? I've been totally rooting for Pacaman. I want him to win so a Pacman vs Mayweather bout can a happen. But in all honesty, I think Pacman will beat Hatton regardless....I don't think there is a Mayweather fan out there who would rather watch Mayeather beat up Hatton again.

Mayweather vs Pacman would be the greatest fight in ages.
              u dont seriously think pacquiao could beat mayweather?

Comment

pac ko dlh and floyd didn't.... FACT
                how you like em' apples?

Comment

Originally posted by D3adpool View Post
                  Because I haven't seen one floyd fan on this forum so far who is rooting for pacquiao... hmmm... Or did I miss one of you floyd fans rooting for pacquiao?
                  Im rooting for Pac.... Want to see a Pac-Floyd fight.

Most decent intelligent Floyd fans, like myself, want a Pac victory so we can see a future Pac-Floyd fight.

Comment

Originally posted by british_fan View Post
                    u dont seriously think pacquiao could beat mayweather?
                    I think it'll be closer than what people think it will be. I hear a lot people claiming Mayweather would kill Pacman. Mayweather obviously has the superior skills but that doesn't make Pacman a terrible fighter either. I can see Mayweather breaking him down slowly but he will need his "A" game...its not going to be a walk in the park.

Pacman is fast and a southpaw...i wouldn't write him off that easily.

Comment

Working...
                    X