No announcement yet.

Who is the best boxing gambler?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is the best boxing gambler?

I'm tired of losing all my money following Dwyer on youtube. Who can I follow and actually make a profit?

Follow @BreadmanBoxing he is Julian Williams trainer and talks betting fights. Knows his stuff.

Comment

Anyone would be an improvement from Dwyer

Probably just doing the opposite from Dwyer will pay off in the long run

Comment

Originally posted by KOVALEVKO View Post
        Follow @BreadmanBoxing he is Julian Williams trainer and talks betting fights. Knows his stuff.
        thanks will check him out.
        Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
        Anyone would be an improvement from Dwyer

Probably just doing the opposite from Dwyer will pay off in the long run
        ive actually been doing this and winning. Dwyer said take Conor by KO as a hedge against Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by ( . Y . ) View Post
          thanks will check him out.

ive actually been doing this and winning. Dwyer said take Conor by KO as a hedge against Mayweather.
          Anyine with a brain knows Conor will KO Floyd.

Comment

There's no one out there that I'm aware of. Dwyer is the only guy who really talks about betting on boxing on a regular basis. I bet on MMA too and there are 5 MMA betting podcasts I listen to + there is a active MMA betting sub reddit forum.

The biggest issue might be that there are few fights worth betting on. Betting $500 to $1000 to win $100 on most fights are lines any better should stay away from as a rule. All I tend to do when I bet boxing is find dogs I like plus the pick em fights or near pick ems to bet on so I ultimately don't do a ton of betting.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
              Anyine with a brain knows Conor will KO Floyd.
              then just bet conor by KO. Hedging is just throwing money away imo. Only in rare spots should you hedge.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                There's no one out there that I'm aware of. Dwyer is the only guy who really talks about betting on boxing on a regular basis. I bet on MMA too and there are 5 MMA betting podcasts I listen to + there is a active MMA betting sub reddit forum.

The biggest issue might be that there are few fights worth betting on. Betting $500 to $1000 to win $100 on most fights are lines any better should stay away from as a rule. All I tend to do when I bet boxing is find dogs I like plus the pick em fights or near pick ems to bet on so I ultimately don't do a ton of betting.
                Did you bet Germaine? I told alot of people to do it and was laughed at.

Comment

The problem with betting on boxing is that the odds are rarely good value for money anyway. It's too big an outlay to win a small fraction of what you bet.

I generally stay away from betting on boxing unless there's a really great bet where the bookmakers have probably got it wrong i.e Hammer being the underdog v Price and quite generous odds, but that's quite rare.

Comment

I never bet on boxing, only formula 1! now and again.....

I can remember when Kimi Raikkonen was 100/1 to win in his Lotus car! and i won some decent money from betting on him. There are so many variables in formula 1, which produces good odds!

Comment

Working...
                    X