Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Muslim Student UC San Diego (exposed) PRO HAMAS!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Muslim Student UC San Diego (exposed) PRO HAMAS!!!!

Professor is a genius at exposing this terrorist biotch

Give me the highlights

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      Give me the highlights
      its a 3mins vid beer come on bra

lets just say the biotch sounded like she wanted to kill the professor at the end lol

Comment

most Muslims support either Hezbollah or Hamas which really angers me, their clerks act as if Iran is good, don't get me wrong I feel bad for the Palestinians but Hamas are just terrorist's, they kill kids and women, I've always said we should walk away from any negotiation with Palestine until they hand over the leaders of Hamas

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
          most Muslims support either Hezbollah or Hamas which really angers me, their clerks act as if Iran is good, don't get me wrong I feel bad for the Palestinians but Hamas are just terrorist's, they kill kids and women, I've always said we should walk away from any negotiation with Palestine until they hand over the leaders of Hamas
          the scary part is we have this arsols in US soil

demorats keep screamin republicans are anti semitic while their party is filled with mozo lovers that crave for jew blood

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
            the scary part is we have this arsols in US soil

demorats keep screamin republicans are anti semitic while their party is filled with mozo lovers that crave for jew blood
            The argument is that Hamas is a rebel group like the one we were funding in Syria, but that would be understandable if they just fought the Israeli army, but killing kids and blowing up night clubs can't be justified, they view Israel as the invader but really if there's anyone to blame for putting Israeli's and Palestinians together it's the UK, Idk why they put the Jews in the middle east, it makes no ****ing sense

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
              You'd have to speak to Iran about that...Hamas is funded and controlled by Iran.

Comment

Islam is a cancer of humanity and way more dangerous than Christian radicals or others.

P.S: Allah is a slut

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                  You'd have to speak to Iran about that...Hamas is funded and controlled by Iran.
                  Am I the only that's seeing this?? All terror groups go back to Iran in some way

Comment

Originally posted by CharlieZelepuss View Post
                    Islam is a cancer of humanity and way more dangerous than Christian radicals or others.

P.S: Allah is a slut
                    That is very stupid, Allah is the same god who is the Christian and Jewish god

Comment

Working...
                    X