Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Argues Against Anti-Discrimination Law For Transgenders

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If this were 1973 he would be deemed within political norms in the USA. Now Pacman is the lunatic not Bruce Gender and friends.....

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
      If I choose to identify as a women tomorrow, would I be eligible for minority status!!
      A Rich Billionaire paid off those psychologists, its a shame there is no more moral or ethical code, Money is all that matters. Pay off someone doctor to say oh Transgender is normal and then pay some politicians etc. and normalize it with NBA, ESPN, NFL all the masculine sports, America is now a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by low blows View Post
        If this were 1973 he would be deemed within political norms in the USA. Now Pacman is the lunatic not Bruce Gender and friends.....
        Current year in the Philippines this is considered the norm.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          I agree with Pacman, transgender is used to DECEIVE, Deception is evil and misleading. Pretty soon you can violate a straight man and the straight man will be traumatized by a lying tranny and wont know the person he is kissing at the bar is actually a man until its too late.

That is wrong and deceptive. That is some ****ed up chit, why did they even allow this? The point of being a tranny is to fool people so you look like a woman to mislead men and to deceive them in my book that is wrong.

Its one thing to be a cross dresser like Ru Paul and openly admit it and give warning because you do a show on vegas, thats okay but to go outside and fool a straight man at a bar or place and even date him without telling him you are a tranny is straight up ****ed up.
          This sounds personal.......

Comment

Originally posted by low blows View Post
            Ah yes, 1973. What a year for political corruption and negligence that was.

Lets all have a Boxing Scene convention at the watergate?

Comment

Originally posted by ComicDon View Post
              Current year in the Philippines this is considered the norm.
              Yet only 1 case ofd anti-gay violence in the last 5 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                Why the **** is the political views of Pacquiao are front page in a ****ing Boxing site?
                Leave Manny alone.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  On Monday, WBO welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao, who is a senator back home in the Philippines, argued against a legislative proposal prohibiting discrimination on the basis of gender identity, including a person's manner of clothing. Senate Bill 1271 seeks to prohibit discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation and gender identity or expression (SOGIE).
                  [Click Here To Read More]

LMAO

go pac !

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    I agree with Pacman, transgender is used to DECEIVE, Deception is evil and misleading. Pretty soon you can violate a straight man and the straight man will be traumatized by a lying tranny and wont know the person he is kissing at the bar is actually a man until its too late.

That is wrong and deceptive. That is some ****ed up chit, why did they even allow this? The point of being a tranny is to fool people so you look like a woman to mislead men and to deceive them in my book that is wrong.
                    Very true. I think transgender peeps are taking gay to another level

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X