Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Over 50% of women in marriage have a back up man.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    Men believe in love, and are seriously more compassionate than females.

Women are selfish creatures by nature, many are narcissistic as well no guilty conscience they just hate feeling guilt its why they like feminism, and do slut shaming walks smh

This why whenever a woman does wrong she looks for an enabler someone who sympathizers with her and tells her girl its not yoru fault, women dont like to be blamed.

I have met so many women at my old job who were with guys and posting love updates on their social media with pics of their boyfriend but were easy to get if I wanted to get some.

one chick would even ask me to go out with her during lunch breaks, wtf? take the other femae coworkers ad she was supposedly madly in love with her man she posted lots of love quotes and pics of them, tha tis when I realize the more a female posts pics of her an her man and shows off, the more it sa front and will likely cheat.
    Have you seen the majority of the posts from your friends here, as to women? They act like if they're objects and sometimes literally hate them. You call that believing in love? You call that compassion?

People are people, no matter if they're males or females. Just like how any guy might find a random woman attractive, the same can happen the other way around. That doesn't make them "sluts." That makes them human.

Humans are highly intelligent beings capable of feeling "love" toward solely one person, but that doesn't mean that having feelings or desires toward other people is wrong. People can feel love or desire for more than one, and this actually falls in line with most of nature. There's nothing wrong about it.

Greed is what has led to the idea that relationships should always be strict contracts. It ruins everything in our world.

I've been deeply hurt in the past by women, and I've, as well, hurt women emotionally, but, even now, I wish we could've ended up as "friends," and not have lost contact over perceived "violations" to a "relationship contract" that obviously didn't fit our actual relationships at the time.

This world is lonely and cruel; there are some people you won't ever want to be around due to lack of basic loyalty and goodwill, but there are others that deserve to stay as "friends," even if they aren't loyal or attentive to you in the way you would want. People we've had relationships with could very well fit that description, if not for our jealousy. (BTW, the reason I'm placing quotation marks around friends/friendship is because I'm skeptical these concepts exist in the form we're taught.)

I found the person, the love, I was looking for, yet, when I stare out into this cruel world every day, I wish I would've maintained peace with the women from my past. This world's too terrible to nitpick. I suppose that's part of the reason why I connect so deeply with Haruki Murakami's "Tsukuru Tazaki and His Years of Pilgrimage."

There were even a few guys who were my "friends" who deserved for me to fight for their "friendship," even if I thought they weren't 100% loyal. I regret that, too. Friendship in the way I envisioned it doesn't exist in this world, but that doesn't mean I need to cast out the entire world or let it cast me out, either.

No one deserves to be discriminated against over being human.
    Last edited by TheLennox; 01-30-2017, 05:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
      This is why i am not getting married. The furthest i will go is common law.

Fully agree. If mi a get married is when both of us old and is "settling" time when both of us done pick,choose, and refuse.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
        that's why you get yourself a women that is ugly as shit.. wont have to worry about her cheating on you.
        That might work, too.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
          This is why i am not getting married. The furthest i will go is common law.

pretty sure common law marriage can result in the same as standard marriage - if proven - you will be subjected to possible alimony, separation and loss of your assets, etc.

Comment

I'm honestly looking forward to meeting the love of my life and getting married. Maybe then I'll recover the joy that's been missing since I was a dumb lil' kid who knew nothin.

Nah, I'm too good looking for someone to cheat on me. They're usually the ones whom worry about me cheating.

Comment

Originally posted by adrikitty View Post
              pretty sure common law marriage can result in the same as standard marriage - if proven - you will be subjected to possible alimony, separation and loss of your assets, etc.
              Yup...after 3 months it just as binding and makes you just as vulnerable financially. The only advantage is that there is the chance that she will just walk away if you don't have kids and can divi-up all the property fairly. That way you don't need lawyers and the expense of them.

I would never get married because all relationships come with an expiry date stamped on them. It's for the very young and naive or the very old who can benefit from survivor pension benefits.

Comment

Originally posted by adrikitty View Post
                Then I will just be the back up plan aka side dude. When it comes time for promotion, move to a new job.

Comment

Social Media has made it even worse, it is enabling the attention seeking narcissism in women that was suppressed.

Comment

This thread is offensive.

You're ruining **** for the homewreckers, man.

I learned way too late that certain females will gladly keep a dude in the back pocket in case their man starts slipping. I've been a side piece on at least three occasions.

Like LL tried to warn cats:

Comment

No woman will ever take half of my books and watches. Marriage in the 21st century is for fools, it means absolutely nothing these days when even ****sexuals can get married.

Its simply a legal contract which is heavily in favour of women, avoid at all costs or lose everything, its your choice.

Comment

Working...
                      X