Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury is Medically Unfit To Fight, Says His Team in Statement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
    Yea...I wonder what this is about? They claim medically unfit but don't go into details.

This sucks.
    According to ESPN, Tyson Fury is having mental problems and may need to be institutionalized.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
      Can't dope and his body is breaking down because of it just like Hughie. Fk off, strip this clown and let Klitschko fight someone else for the strap.
      Idiot. Fury hasn't been using PED's. If he had been they would have stripped him and banned him 18 months ago.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

You just don't know boxing. At all. You sound like a typical Wlad apologist.

"my team lost, they musta had an off night". lol.
        Im not biased on this one believe me. Thats just my thoughts on this matter.
        I said right after their first fight fury will not be champion for long cause he could get beat by much much lesser fighters than wladimir IMO. And if he beats wladimir again in the rematch he will get praise from me and i know this wasnt a fluke or off night from wlad.
        And now more than a year since he won the title and hasnt even defended ONCE.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
          According to ESPN, Tyson Fury is having mental problems and may need to be institutionalized.
          Right, but there still isn't much info there.

If it's true, then it would be distasteful to rip him for it if he indeed has issues of that nature.

On the other hand, knowing Fury, this is easily another farce to get under Wlad's skin.

Only time will tell.

I hope that both the fight happens sooner rather than later, and that he doesn't get stripped.

Comment

Originally posted by Hayehammer View Post
            Im not biased on this one believe me. Thats just my thoughts on this matter.
            I said right after their first fight fury will not be champion for long cause he could get beat by much much lesser fighters than wladimir IMO. And if he beats wladimir again in the rematch he will get praise from me and i know this wasnt a fluke or off night from wlad.
            And now more than a year since he won the title and hasnt even defended ONCE.
            Right but that hasn't been his fault. Maybe this last time it is, but even then, if the medial rumors are true, it isn't "his" fault still. Stuff happens.

If Wlad didn't immediately exercise a remach clause, Fury woulda probably defended a few titles by now. If anything, blame Wlad for putting all of this on hold instead of taking his L and moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
              sounds like hes about to goto an loony bin literally any fan who thinks hes doing that just to avoid a fight he can win is a moron plain and simple
              There are a lot of morons at this place, unfortunately. Fury has been hounded to the end of his tether for criticising people you arn't allowed to criticise. He's said himself many times that he's manic depressive - bi-polar - and this bull**** PED accusation, brought against him at exactly the time he needed to be clearing his mind and focusing on the rematch with Wlad, has pushed him over the edge.

Comment

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
                Sucks for Wlad. I think since he's basically at the end of his career anyway he needed this rematch with Fury to prove himself and for his legacy. Mentally I think it will always trouble him.
                Absolutely, and he's now entered two training camps in a row that were fruitless. Training itself puts wear and tear on the body, not to mention the psychology of having the rug yanked out from under you twice.

Fury has now done what Haye did to him. Though Haye's issues may have actually been more legit than Fury's bender and mental breakdown. Fking sad as hell. I was really looking forward to this.

Comment

So Klitschko got outboxed by a guy who could possibly belong in a mental asylum? LMFAO

Comment

Ya ungrateful ****s.... get well champ!

Comment

I read it as Tyson Fury is Mentally Unfit To Fight, Says His Team in Statement
                      which is just about right..

Comment

Working...
                      X