Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paulie "the hypocrite Manny hater" Malignaggi getting owned in his Twitter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paulie hates Manny ever since the Hatton vs Maliggnagi fight. Someone posted it here before that was the root of his hate, Manny acted like Paulie didnt exist and they were saying they were already in conversation to fight Hatton, and Paulie took that as a sign of disrespect because team Pac thought Paulie would be an easy win for Hatton and Paulie said he would beat Hatton and challenge Manny, instead it was an easy win for Hatton, it was embarrassing loss a short armed slugger like Hatton actually outboxed the boxer in paulie.

Also Paulie tried to be cool with Manny at the Cotto vs Pacquiao pressure but Manny ignored him there as well, Paulie needs to let it go man, Pacquiao wasn't trying to be rude on purpose he just doesn't really follow todays boxing as much anymore he is an old school head and only remembers boxers from the 80s and 90s.

Paulie is a cool dude but yeah he hates Pac bad.

Me I am fair, I call things how I see it and I felt Bradley beat Manny comfortably but they ruled a slip a knockdown and ruined Bradley chances of winning.

Comment

Paulie is such a moron. He's almost a 40 year old man, and he's arguing with people on Twitter. Shows the level of maturity this guy has.

He's like a 12 year old trapped in a 16 year old ****sexual's body.

Comment

Paulie's a troll. It's his name to fame.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          Paulie hates Manny ever since the Hatton vs Maliggnagi fight. Someone posted it here before that was the root of his hate, Manny acted like Paulie didnt exist and they were saying they were already in conversation to fight Hatton, and Paulie took that as a sign of disrespect because team Pac thought Paulie would be an easy win for Hatton and Paulie said he would beat Hatton and challenge Manny, instead it was an easy win for Hatton, it was embarrassing loss a short armed slugger like Hatton actually outboxed the boxer in paulie.

Also Paulie tried to be cool with Manny at the Cotto vs Pacquiao pressure but Manny ignored him there as well, Paulie needs to let it go man, Pacquiao wasn't trying to be rude on purpose he just doesn't really follow todays boxing as much anymore he is an old school head and only remembers boxers from the 80s and 90s.

Me I am fair, I call things how I see it and I felt Bradley beat Manny comfortably but they ruled a slip a knockdown and ruined Bradley chances of winning.
          root of paulie hates..
          article here:

https://www.boxing247.com/weblog/archives/120060

Comment

Originally posted by QuebecSTAR2 View Post
            root of paulie hates..
            article here:

https://www.boxing247.com/weblog/archives/120060
            Good looking out Quebec

Comment

Pac should call out Paulie and then we will see if bees sting.

Comment

Paulie is a clown.

Ever since manny destroyed Cotto, paulie has gone after him. I'm not even saying he's wrong about manny using PEDs, but move on already.

Besides he lost all credibility by working with memo, and never doing VADA testing himself.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post

Nah it started with Pacquiao vs Cotto.

I use to watch boxing at the same bar paulie did in Manhattan. I've watched fights there will Muriqi, Briggs, Paulie, and some other lesser known guys.

Paulie took a lot of pride over his fight with Cotto. It gave Jim his career, and fans gave him a lot of props for it. To this day, he still says Cotto was his best opponent.

He swore up and down Cotto would destroy Pac. Said Pac wouldn't be able to move up against someone as good as Cotto.

Thats the day paulie started hating on everything Pac did, and started talking about PEDs all the time. He was mad Pac made Paulies best fight look like nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                    Nah it started with Pacquiao vs Cotto.

I use to watch boxing at the same bar paulie did in Manhattan. I've watched fights there will Muriqi, Briggs, Paulie, and some other lesser known guys.

Paulie took a lot of pride over his fight with Cotto. It gave Jim his career, and fans gave him a lot of props for it. To this day, he still says Cotto was his best opponent.

He swore up and down Cotto would destroy Pac. Said Pac wouldn't be able to move up against someone as good as Cotto.

Thats the day paulie started hating on everything Pac did, and started talking about PEDs all the time. He was mad Pac made Paulies best fight look like nothing.
                    Yep, he said Cotto would be too much but if Pacquiao wins, he "would be, like the greatest fighter ever". Of course he changed his tune after that since like you said Cotto was phenomenal in his mind and for someone like Pacquiao to come along and destroy the guy that whooped Paulie was too much. This was made even worse by the fact he also iced Hatton, another guy who whooped Paulie.

Comment

Malig***gi. what a jealous, hypocritic ****** this guy is

Good thing this loser's career is basically finished at this point

Comment

Working...
                      X