No announcement yet.

At 147 who do you want Floyd to fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From Yahoo sports:

"Pacquiao trainer Freddie Roach said his fighter is willing to comply with strict drug-testing standards, but Roach won’t allow Pacquiao to have blood drawn 48 hours before the fight."

Again, since when do you take roids weeks out from a fight???

Not to mention, Victor Conte has stated numerous times, "you'd have to be an imbecile to get caught in an Olympic style drug test."

The only true "random" test, is year round testing. When you're not cycling off.
    Last edited by Scarcaztic; 02-07-2013, 10:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashy Larryx View Post
      1-Guerrero-ya'll ****ted on that even tho its his mandatory

2-Alexander-ya'll ****ted on this to although he is the IBF champion and a 2 division champion

so damn who do you want him to fight at 147???

being that none of these fights merit the same type of buzz a manny/floyd fight would have made me personally i like assuming brook beats devon Kell Brook vs Floyd Mayweather

Kell Brook vs Floyd mayweather in the UK he's always said he wanted a fight over there

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
        False. He didn't concede that. He was dead set on random drug testing up to the day of the fight.

"We're all for drug-testing, and we're all for boxing being a drug-free sport, but what we're not for is being harrassed into taking blood tests the day of the fight, or, even, the week of the fight. We will not succumb to that," said Koncz, from the Philippines, where he said that Pacquiao would soon be making an official statement on the matter.

Since when do you juice, the week leading up to, or even day of the fight??? When you juice, that's taken care of in the training camp, months out. Floyd knows this. He just wanted to throw any hurdle, or get any psychological edge he could get.

Keep it 3hunna.
        please tell me you didnt just post this lie

Comment

Originally posted by megadeth View Post
          Touche! I agree, Mayweather win's certainly should be considered cardboard paper compared to Pac's rice paper!
          I count Margarito as a WW win for Pacquiao. I also don't agree with Pac being champion by winning a WW title at 145, but I do count Cotto as a very good win. Floyds wins at JMW are legit they just don't make him a champ in my book.

no it just means he has a championship belt
          OK, he's a 2 time JMW belt holder. He was never the champion.
          Last edited by A.K.A; 02-07-2013, 10:33 PM.

Comment

Floyds only 2 fights at 154 were his biggest PPVs in his carreer. The money has to be worth the risk because hes really not a natural 154lber. You cant knock him for that because its true. Now if he can get a big money fight fighting Canelo down the line I think he'll do that. The only way Trout gets a Mayweather fight is if he destroys Canelo. A devastating KO would create some interest, especially on a Mayweather undercard. But if Trout stinks up the joint and beats Canelo in an uneventfull way hes not getting a shot at Floyd. Floyd only moves up to 154 for blockbuster fights.

Comment

From Yahoo sports:

"Pacquiao trainer Freddie Roach said his fighter is willing to comply with strict drug-testing standards, but Roach won’t allow Pacquiao to have blood drawn 48 hours before the fight."

Again, since when do you take roids weeks out from a fight???

Not to mention, Victor Conte has stated numerous times, "you'd have to be an imbecile to get caught in an Olympic style drug test."

The only true "random" test, is year round testing. When you're not cycling off.
              no they wanted 24 days in the original negotiation and thats common knowledge man...the mediatior offered 14 and they walked away from the table

aid Koncz: "We agreed to move the drug testing to 24 days under the supervision of the Nevada commission and Mayweather still wouldn't budge. So now what we've done is give up maybe $40 million to take a stand for Manny's principles. We will proceed with the lawsuit in an effort to clear his name and tarnished image. Even if they make a public apology it's not enough. Now they'll have to prove to a judge that Manny is on drugs, which they won't be able to do because he's not. Manny is pissed off because he feels Floyd is a chicken and because he tarnished his reputation. This is about principle. We have nothing to hide."

Comment

please tell me you didnt just post this lie
                Oh, my fault, you're right. http://trueslant.com/bencohen/2010/0...-test-cut-off/

And then, Floyd threw another monkey wrench into the negotiations, after he accepted.

Comment

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...KiRDvE7CGfsWHA

Comment

Oh, my fault, you're right. http://trueslant.com/bencohen/2010/0...-test-cut-off/

And then, Floyd threw another monkey wrench into the negotiations, after he accepted.
                    no,wrong..he did not agree to it in negotiation..and after that floyd said the 14 days were off of the table..then manny comes back months later and says oh i agree to the 14 day cutt off after floyd said it was off of the table

Comment

• Originally posted by Ashy Larryx View Post
                      no they wanted 24 days in the original negotiation and thats common knowledge man...the mediatior offered 14 and they walked away from the table

aid Koncz: "We agreed to move the drug testing to 24 days under the supervision of the Nevada commission and Mayweather still wouldn't budge. So now what we've done is give up maybe $40 million to take a stand for Manny's principles. We will proceed with the lawsuit in an effort to clear his name and tarnished image. Even if they make a public apology it's not enough. Now they'll have to prove to a judge that Manny is on drugs, which they won't be able to do because he's not. Manny is pissed off because he feels Floyd is a chicken and because he tarnished his reputation. This is about principle. We have nothing to hide."
                      Yeah, you're right. http://www.ballerstatus.com/2010/05/...-to-fight-now/

So then what was Floyd's excuse after he accepted the cut off date???

Comment

Working...
                      X