No announcement yet.

Who are your favourite Lounge posters?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RwK View Post
    2501 is from browntown, he must be the target.
    Yup, thats him....excellent poster.

Hey, did u see our homeboy aka's back?

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
      Yup, thats him....excellent poster.

Hey, did u see our homeboy aka's back?
      I didn't. I logged on today for the first time in a while........seems like everyone is vanishing. lol.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Beezlebub (limey i think)willy wanker (midwest) kennypowers(idk where)the noose(limey i think)cleto-reyes tx i think. There's literally hundreds of good posters. Timba (limey)

Obviously laddie and rippuh.

Comment

• Originally posted by RwK View Post
          I didn't. I logged on today for the first time in a while........seems like everyone is vanishing. lol.
          Lots of people showing back up run. Aka's back so e-violence can resume.

Comment

• I've been posting here since january '05- first accounts been banned. I'll roll off the top of my head posters i have liked and enjoyed conversing with. Pbds. Anorak. Mickeyb. Walt liquor. Knan. Badblood. Shanus. Travi$. Southpaw stinger. Oasis lad. The hoff. Abdiel 2k3. Raesaad. Sonny. Trigg happy - and his complete wierdness. The 2 serbians. Welter skelter. Versatile. Mizzou. Jack the rippuh. Derranged. Azza. 2tough. Peroxide. Geoff hayes. There are plenty more frpm years back but the names have slipped me

Comment

• Dammit, i forgot hhs for the texas mob. This is just too damn hard.

Soo much easier to say who i dont like.

Comment

• Originally posted by Duggie View Post
                I've been posting here since january '05- first accounts been banned. I'll roll off the top of my head posters i have liked and enjoyed conversing with. Pbds. Anorak. Mickeyb. Walt liquor. Knan. Badblood. Shanus. Travi$. Southpaw stinger. Oasis lad. The hoff. Abdiel 2k3. Raesaad. Sonny. Trigg happy - and his complete wierdness. The 2 serbians. Welter skelter. Versatile. Mizzou. Jack the rippuh. Derranged. Azza. 2tough. Peroxide. Geoff hayes. There are plenty more frpm years back but the names have slipped me
                Bring back Geoff. Somebody, anybody

Comment

• Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
                  Way too many to list, and i don't want to make anyone feel left out. in fact i would reverse this list and i can count how many trolls/alts i don't like. i get along with pretty much everyone who doesn't pick a fight with me.

This isn't my favorite site for nothing. You guys are awesome. I learn from peeps i disike, so can't even say i dislike them for teching me something. You guys keep things real here. No other site can compare, and you guys make it happen.
                  This is why I love this guy (no ****).

PS

Comment

• Pbfandpacsuck is by far the best gay poster. High on the philly hierarchy

Comment

• Lol i'm from Scotland walt. Was it being a vikes fan that made you think i was from the midwest

Comment

Working...
                      X