No announcement yet.

Pac vs Marquez in Boston

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pac vs Marquez in Boston

I'm up here visiting my brother for the weekend and I cannot find anywhere showing the fight for the life of me. I would just get it on PPV but my brother doesn't have a TV lol. Anyone have any idea?

you're in boston..im sure there are tons of local bars

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
      you're in boston..im sure there are tons of local bars
      I thought the same thing bro, I have literally called every sports bar in google. Ridiculous.

Comment

A lot of places that used to carry the boxing ppv's have gone out of business in recent years. I'm looking now to see if I can find something...

Comment

Originally posted by Chopper417 View Post
          I thought the same thing bro, I have literally called every sports bar in google. Ridiculous.
          I know remy's isn't showing it. (they're ****ing stupid over there...i heard they showed the mosley fight, but they're not going to show this 3rd match, wtf?). I haven't called too many places, I'll probably go over a buddy's house outside of Boston, but you should call hooters in saugus - maybe they'll show. The big dog isn't showing neither, i dunno bro, you'd think we'd get some bars playing it but I couldn't find **** for past fights, I haven't tried much for this bout.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
            A lot of places that used to carry the boxing ppv's have gone out of business in recent years. I'm looking now to see if I can find something...
            Thanks man much appreciated!

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingScenery View Post
              I know remy's isn't showing it. (they're ****ing stupid over there...i heard they showed the mosley fight, but they're not going to show this 3rd match, wtf?). I haven't called too many places, I'll probably go over a buddy's house outside of Boston, but you should call hooters in saugus - maybe they'll show. The big dog isn't showing neither, i dunno bro, you'd think we'd get some bars playing it but I couldn't find **** for past fights, I haven't tried much for this bout.
              Thanks bro, it's just literally shocking that there isn't one place in the entire city showing it!

Comment

hooters in saugas, if not try the greatest bar its near the garden on friend st i think, they usually show the fights. also the strip clubs usually show the fights, try king arthurs in chelsea

Comment

Working...
                X