No announcement yet.

Is Usyk P4P 1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Usyk P4P 1

He completely schooled Gassiev and officially has a better resume than Crawford, GGG, and arguably Loma. I think he is since he passes the eye test and he has one of the best resumes to date. First unified cruiserweight since Holyfield and he is arguably the most skilled cruiserweight of all time. What do you guys think?

After that... Yeah. I think he goes to #1 followed by Loma Crawford and Golovkin

Comment

It would be hard not to put him in the top 3

He already making a case for his place in the hall of fame, once you claim the undisputed titles you are in a RARE class

if he defends it a few more times he is a guarantee lock.

This guy is unique personality, Klimas needs to promote him in the states feed him some mandatories and build up his hype

Its awesome seeing an undisputed champion in boxing, Terence Crawford unified but vacated and moved up

Maybe Usyk can defend them few times but I think he might drop one or two, these sanctioning bodies demand a percentage from each fight so they will burn a hole in his pocket.

Comment

I would put him as number 1.

My pound for pound list isn't static so next year it could easily change.

Comment

I would say Yes.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
            After that... Yeah. I think he goes to #1 followed by Loma Crawford and Golovkin
            I think him and Gassiev will run the HW division with their skill set.

Comment

He’s up there but you gotta give it to Loma followed closely by Crawford and Spence

Comment

No. 1 yes, most accomplished resume and titles. He's really talented that guy. Pity he ain't a bit taller, otherwise he would have schooled the heavyweights as well.

Comment

P4P #2 imo, Loma edges it for having done what he's done across multiple weight divisions even though he has that one early loss on his record. However what Usyk's done is also awesome and honestly eclipses what Crawford's managed to accomplish even thought he's been at it longer.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                    He’s up there but you gotta give it to Loma followed closely by Crawford and Spence
                    Usyk's resume is head and shoulders above Crawford and Spence plus his skill level is up there with there's. He is higher P4P than those two.

Comment

Working...
                    X