Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: My Side is Signed, I Need To Get Wilder To Sign

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They know Wilder isn't going to sign that bullshyt offer.

That's why they keep saying it's on the table.

This way, they can look like they are trying to sign a fight they don't really want yet.

Shameful...

Comment

Originally posted by Spaced1989 View Post
      AJ is clearly ducking, sending Wilder a signed contract for a massive career high payday. Wilders the one who clearly wants it, he screams he accepts the terms on social media then changes his mind and demands 50-50, then says he tried everything to make it happen. But if he shouts enough and makes enough noise, what he says has to be true, right?
      And if Anthony Johnson keeps sending enough lowball offers, maybe people will forget about
      give me $50M, and I'll sign tomorrow
      You train and fight Wilder

Comment

Joshua, The best Heavyweight afraid to leave home

Got to give Joshua's team credit. They protect their cash cow!! Keep him in England, control all aspects of any match made including judges, referee , ring size ect.... And the most important thing is keep him out of the ring against Wilder by claiming they want the fight and offering a low ball contract to Wilder knowing he'll never sign it!! They are SO confident of a win against Wilder that they low ball him and also just in case have a mandatory rematch clause in the contract so if Wilder does sign it and they can't get out of the fight some other way. Look, Joshua is a good fighter with a weak chin whose biggest win was against an old, already beaten Klitchko who hadn't fought in like 19 months and still put Joshua down with one shot before he gassed out. I absolutely believe Joshua's team couldn't believe their luck and are now protecting future pay days by carefully cherry picking fights with only winnable opponents who either can't punch or lack physical size. Joshua will spend his entire career fighting only in his home country. Just be honest Wilder is the real Heavyweight World Champion and the best fighter in England wants nothing to do with him.

Comment

Aj is ducking clearly

Signing to fight is ducking
          Whilst wilder keeps hiding....

Comment

Hearn's nose keeps growing. Does anyone remember when he said Wembley in September wasn't available for Wilder vs Joshua? Hmm, it seems they did have an opening after all for Povetkin.

Comment

So you want Wilder to take crap offer, travel overseas. Probably Joshua and Hearn want Wilder to tie one of his hands behind his back too. These guys want no part of Wilder just making a show so they could weasel out and blame Wilder.

Comment

More Wilder road blocks...

Comment

50 million wasn't sufficient to drag your pompous ass to the States. We hate you and only we want you to lose. So we can record that ****.

Comment

keep it real

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
                    Flamingo legs ain't signing nothing.

He wants 51-0 against bums.
                    your boy AJ looked like a real champ vs Parker...Wilder KO's Parker within 3 rounds!! AJ & Parker=2 bums...

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                      Anthony Johnson would rather have us train and fight Wilder
                      So would Wilder.

Comment

Working...
                      X