No announcement yet.

Serious discussion about sex

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
    Are you Asian, especially Filipino? I had the one Filipino friend and dude was super protective of his girl. It was annoying af. I remember one time his girl called him and told him some dude tried to hit on her on the street and this man's world became upside down. Dude, literally, got red in the face and said he wish he was there to eff the dude up and protect his girl. Myself and another Spanish dude couldn't help but laugh. Why?

I, for one, start worrying when no one is hitting on my girl.
    I actually happen to be filipino lol.

I don't know man if somebody even looks at my girl wrong, it's like I want to kill. And if I know you and you get too close to my girl it's a respect thing.. Like really you're going to disrespect me like that when you know she's my girl? I would never play around with my friend's girl, that's code.

The funny thing is filipino men are NEVER loyal lol. I've never had just one girl in my entire life, and the same thing with my filipinon friends. Not sure about some of my cousins though cuz they're a little fruity- the ones that grew up in the states.

I guess it's projection. We can't be trusted in relatio ships so we can't trust either.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
      Lady = woman
      Woman dont have a weener

U mean dude dressed up as a woman?

Then dude ur clearly gay if u find them attractive no matter how physically improve he is. He is still a man
      I see what you mean, but I think there's more to it.

For example, there's a low-grade tranny who lives in my apt building that's pretty much an overweight 40 year old man with long hair and women's clothes. Not to be insensitive, but he sort of grosses me out.
      But then I've seen trannies in **** who have the physique of a goergeous, toned woman only with a weenie. To me, there is a distinction between the two.

Comment

This thread is gay as fock. Youre a f@gg0t if u like anything wif a d1ck

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
          I see what you mean, but I think there's more to it.

For example, there's a low-grade tranny who lives in my apt building that's pretty much an overweight 40 year old man with long hair and women's clothes. Not to be insensitive, but he sort of grosses me out.
          But then I've seen trannies in **** who have the physique of a goergeous, toned woman only with a weenie. To me, there is a distinction between the two.
          The sad part is u know he has a weenie

Watcha gonna do with his weenie?

Comment

Comment

You're a ****sexual male. Not got a problem with that but it's really that simple. You either like **** or you don't. If you wanna make yourself sound better by saying 'it's a spectrum' then you can, but better to just be honest with yourself and admit you are a gay man.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                You're a ****sexual male. Not got a problem with that but it's really that simple. You either like **** or you don't. If you wanna make yourself sound better by saying 'it's a spectrum' then you can, but better to just be honest with yourself and admit you are a gay man.
                How is he gay if he likes women?

Comment

Originally posted by Meatsauce View Post
                  How is he gay if he likes women?
                  he likes women with ****s.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                    he likes women with ****s.
                    Yea but he also likes women that are willing to lick his butt and pee on his face

Comment

Originally posted by Meatsauce View Post
                      Yea but he also likes women that are willing to lick his butt and pee on his face
                      Oh no, I lick their butt. Women that is. A tranny I maybe would but she'd have to be super hot.

Comment

Working...
                      X