Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's make or break for Billy Joe Saunders.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Billy is gonna vacate.

Comment

Originally posted by bluebeam View Post
      Billy is gonna vacate.
      Don't think so. That belt is his only claim to a fight vs GGG and Canelo. He's not a big enough of star on name value alone to get a fight with either of those fighters.....because it is too big of a risk. He's not going to be an easy out for anyone but if he has a belt, at least you would be unifying against him or fighting for the title (if the loser of GGG/Canelo fights him).

Comment

It's crazy how people dismiss BJS, especially when he has one of the best resumes at MW behind only GGG. All these guys like Andrade and Jacobs get this hype but they haven't beaten anyone of note. Jacobs has been at MW forever and his biggest win is Quillen. Jacobs hasn't even won a legit title in a weight class he's been in forever. Look at the names on BJS resume and compare them to these to guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
          That's just what he will do, He's fighting Degale next which is a cash grab fight and then a Eubanks jr rematch!

Saunders moves have shown me he's the type thats looking for cash grab fights, Andrade simply is a huge risk with little to nothing in rewards sadly!

Even if Saunders beat him, people will say Andrade beat nobody!
          If that happens then they will never recover their cred, BJS has already agreed to fight GGG, that's the goal.

If I'm wrong then we have this proof that they are full of ****.

Comment

Get real, this fight will never happen. Or should I say, Saunders will never let it happen hahah. He will have an injury or he will vacate and fight DeGale for money, the end. I'm calling it now just like I called miller not fighting Pulev and I doubt the Usyk fight will happen either. All the good fight don't happen now because at least one of the two guys fighting, are chumps. They want the weakest opponent while getting the most publicity, notoriety and rankings. They don't fight guys just to prove who is the best anymore. Just look at Wilder and his resume. 1 top ten guy and he was almost 40 AND almost KOed him yet people are saying that Wilder is a great fighter hahahaha

Comment

Question: If Hearn wins the bid and the fight happens in America will Warren let BJS fight on a Matchroom card? I don't know if his ego could handle it.

Comment

lol wut? ^^^ Dennis you crazy

Comment

Originally posted by Dontae She'marc View Post
                  lol wut? ^^^ Dennis you crazy
                  Dennisbot cant hear you. He's too busy posting scheduled spam that want updated after Saunders vacated...

Comment

Working...
                  X