Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence: I Would Rather Fight Jessie Vargas Next Than Ugas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
    Who is open for Spence to fight next?? Stop it. Vargas is the next best thing at 147 next to Khan who isn't trying to get that work.
    My point is maybe the ww division isnt what ppl like to say it is. I mean garcia and porter arent necessarily a fighters either lol. But vargas isnt even a threat. Like i said i like spence a lot. But his best win was against a guy with a broken face who went 11 rds with him. Lets get this going

Comment

• Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
      Spence is talking about his next fight later this year. He said he prefers the winner of Garcia vs Porter, but Garcia and Porter won't step into the ring again in 2018 after their upcoming fight. Thurman is coming back from an injury and is not ready to fight Spence this year, so who exactly could he fight next? Spence is only being realistic cause he doesn't have a lot of options right now. Ugas seems to be the next in line to challenge him but he wants the biggest names avalibable and would therefore rather fight Vargas than Ugas, I see no problem with that.
      Yeah...so when you really think,about it ww isnt really stacked at all lol

Comment

• Bring on Ugas and Vargas together on the same night.

Spence can take one out in the undercard, have a break and beat the other down for the main event!

Book it at Cowboy Stadium!

Comment

• Originally posted by Steven Mccowan View Post
          My point is maybe the ww division isnt what ppl like to say it is. I mean garcia and porter arent necessarily a fighters either lol. But vargas isnt even a threat. Like i said i like spence a lot. But his best win was against a guy with a broken face who went 11 rds with him. Lets get this going
          So who should he fight next? You didn't answer my question. Stop dodging who is open better than Vargas at the moment.? Ok then stop it.

Comment

• I think he'll fight Khan, bigger name, more money and ko highlight garanteed.

Comment

So who should he fight next? You didn't answer my question. Stop dodging who is open better than Vargas at the moment.? Ok then stop it.
              Stop dodging? Lol. You know i am,a fan and we dont actually box right? Haha. Ummm...crawford then. Treat your career lile Loma does and demand your team to make fights you want. Simple as that. Anything else is an excuse. Dont act like fighting that mandatory and GGG broken leftovers. I mean even a danny garcia fight is gonna be an easy fight. So fook. The rest
              Last edited by Steven Mccowan; 06-19-2018, 12:59 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steven Mccowan View Post
                Stop dodging? Lol. You know i am,a fan and we dont actually box right? Haha. Ummm...crawford then. Treat your career lile Loma does and demand your team to make fights you want. Simple as that. Anything else is an excuse. Dont act like fighting that mandatory and GGG broken leftovers. I mean even a danny garcia fight is gonna be an easy fight. So fook. The rest
                How many PBC and Al Haymon managed fighters has Lomo fought recently? When is the last time Haymon and Arum made a PPV fight together?

Crawford is ideal it won't do shyt on PPV now which is clearly where that fight is heading. If they both get about two more wins then that's the fight.

So who should Spence fight?? You know damn well Crawford is not an option next.

Comment

How many PBC and Al Haymon managed fighters has Lomo fought recently? When is the last time Haymon and Arum made a PPV fight together?

Crawford is ideal it won't do shyt on PPV now which is clearly where that fight is heading. If they both get about two more wins then that's the fight.

So who should Spence fight?? You know damn well Crawford is not an option next.
                  Lile i said. Force the ppl who work for you to make the fight. Loma,does that. Let it start a trend. Just make fights ppl want

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                    Hes still a B/B- boxer with a good chin. I would watch the fight and itbwould probably be Soence's 2nd best opponent if not 1st Brook was/is damaged goods.
                    Agree with that.

He's better than Peterson is at this point and Brook probably had no business back at 147 for that fight.

It'd be his second best opponent at least. Plus let's be fair, outside of the top guys, which won't happen soon, he's probably as good as you will find. He's a solid top 10 WW.

Comment

Working...
                    X