Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Will Scout Jeff Horn: I'd Go To Australia To Fight Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Will Scout Jeff Horn: I'd Go To Australia To Fight Him

Former world champion Amir Khan has joined a growing queue of potential opponents for Jeff Horn, who will put more than just his WBO welterweight championship belt on the line in Brisbane. Tens of millions of dollars are at stake on Wednesday for Horn when he meets London-based Irish Traveller Gary Corcoran in a voluntary defence of his world title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Horn knocks Khan the fk out.

Comment

Amir knows Horn has to face Crawford next, so why call out Horn? Why not call out Crawford @ 147? He's available!

Comment

I honestly take nothing that Khan does seriously these days.

Comment

Wonder if Horn's people would bite.... Jeff has a very solid chance to win this and it's an opponent that would draw a pretty penny. Compelling matchup.

We'll have to wait and see how Horn looks..... tomorrow? Tonight? Whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
            Amir knows Horn has to face Crawford next, so why call out Horn? Why not call out Crawford @ 147? He's available!
            He knows Horn will take this in a heartbeat while he stalls Bud. Horn won't make 147 long, he'll move up and Bud will just have to beat up somebody else for the title. Horn will never leave Australia and defend that title, he has too much trouble making the weight on top of his other limitations. He doesn't have a great jab, or footwork, or a big punch. All he has is size and strength, but now he's struggling to make weight.

Comment

If Horn beats bigger bum Corcoran at home which he should he loses next to Crawford so no need to line up the overrated great white hype falls lost to manny too

Comment

Well Khan will have to wait until Crawford schools him. Also I wonder if Khan would be willing to fight Crawford.

Comment

Amir Khan is practically begging for fights to stay relevant. Funny, considering the one fight that would bring him back is one he's been snubbing all along.

Comment

Wow, Khan mentioned someone not named Mayweather?

Seriously, this wouldn't be a bad fight at all and could potentially set up a Bud-Khan fight

Comment

Working...
                    X