Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joshua and Eddie Hearn are going to play peek-a-boo like DLH and Alvarez did with GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wilder vs AJ is perhaps the biggest fight in boxing now and the fight most fight fans want to see. Wilder clearly wants to fight AJ next and AJ clearly doesn't want to fight Wilder next. That tells me Wilder believes he can beat AJ while AJ isn't sure he can beat Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
      What ridiculous demands is Wilder making?

Just simply wanting to fight the top guy? lol
      $7 mil to fight a fight that helps promote a Joshua-Wilder fight. Wanting the fight in America.

Ridiculous demands.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        $7 mil to fight a fight that helps promote a Joshua-Wilder fight. Wanting the fight in America.

Ridiculous demands.
        Whatever Wilder and Hearn say to each other in PUBLIC is not to be taken at face value. It's all power negotiating that people on both sides eat up. The only real thing here is that Wilder wants the fight and is open for negotiating while AJ and his team want to set up hurdles instead of sitting down at the table to iron this thing out.

Comment

Whatever Wilder and Hearn say to each other in PUBLIC is not to be taken at face value. It's all power negotiating that people on both sides eat up. The only real thing here is that Wilder wants the fight and is open for negotiating while AJ and his team want to set up hurdles instead of sitting down at the table to iron this thing out.
          When has Hearn lied about negotiations and offers before?

If Wilder can't be taken seriously why should we take what he says about wanting to fight Joshua seriously?

Comment

When has Hearn lied about negotiations and offers before?

If Wilder can't be taken seriously why should we take what he says about wanting to fight Joshua seriously?
            You're showing your bias here, you believe everything that Hearn says publicly but doubt everything that Wilder has to say. Me, I'm critical of both but I only see one side wanting the fight right now and the other making hurdles. Why doesn't Hearn try to make the fight now while both don't have future opponents and it's in complete demand and try to call Wilder's bluff then? Because he doesn't want the fight right now and only puppets who can't think for themselves think otherwise.

Comment

You're showing your bias here, you believe everything that Hearn says publicly but doubt everything that Wilder has to say. Me, I'm critical of both but I only see one side wanting the fight right now and the other making hurdles. Why doesn't Hearn try to make the fight now while both don't have future opponents and it's in complete demand and try to call Wilder's bluff then? Because he doesn't want the fight right now and only puppets who can't think for themselves think otherwise.
              It's you that just said Wilder can't be taken seriously, not me.

Hearn tried to build Wilder so Joshua and Wilder make more money. Even offered him a great offer of $4.5 mil to fight Whyte. Wilder wanted none of it.

Stop blaming Hearn. Wilder is the one making no effort to try and make this fight a guaranteed success.

Comment

It's you that just said Wilder can't be taken seriously, not me.

Hearn tried to build Wilder so Joshua and Wilder make more money. Even offered him a great offer of $4.5 mil to fight Whyte. Wilder wanted none of it.

Stop blaming Hearn. Wilder is the one making no effort to try and make this fight a guaranteed success.

Dude, you're so brainwashed by Hearn it's not even funny. lol the fight is super hot to make right now, what is bum ass Whyte going to do to hype it up? That's like people telling AJ to come to the US and fight somebody like Arreola to increase his visibility/market in the states. It's ******ed logic and you know it. i blame Hearn because he's the one holding it up not AJ or Wilder who clearly want to fight each other next.

Comment

This fight would be more believable if Wilder beat Fury. Right now only AJ got a big fish in his resume. Wilder only had Stiverne. It's comical.

Comment

Working...
                  X