No announcement yet.

Golovkin unimpressed by Pac's performance, calls him "uninteresting"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golovkin unimpressed by Pac's performance, calls him "uninteresting"

Pact@rds will stop supporting him big time..

Spoon is making a montage on why GGG is wrong... In slow motion..

Comment

Like anyone is impressed with any of your performances, beating janitors and cab drivers. First go and build your ****ty resume then open your mouth. You're not worth Pac's old socks. Cheeky bastard.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        Pact@rds will stop supporting him big time..

Spoon is making a montage on why GGG is wrong... In slow motion..
        I don't think that'll be the case. They're gonna put all their chips in a retired fighter? Nah, they'll stay on GGG's jock.

I just found it interesting that he wasn't impressed by Pac's performance against a top 10 P4P fighter. GGG looks as good as Pac did against Bradley but against total unknown bums.

Comment

Pacquiao's been fighting pro for 21 years. Lets see how Golovkin looks in the year 2027.
          Last edited by Santa_; 04-14-2016, 06:37 PM.

Comment

but when you wanted to fight him, he was sensational huh STFU

Comment

The man is a legend and champion in eight weight classes and this bum hunter calls him uninteresting? Wow, just wow.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
                Pacquiaoa's been fighting pro for 21 years. Lets see how Golovkin looks in the year 2027.
                PREACH!

My guess he wont even be around and broke.

Comment

"what did you think about [the fight]?" lol floydhype, no shame in bad reporting - all of a sudden they've lost their English interpretation. He was answering in reference to the fight, not of Pacquiao, which is why he said "canelo-pacquiao interesting."

I thought it was interesting, but Golovkin enjoys his knockouts so I understand why 12 round fights would seem dull to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
                    Nice try but you dont get pac fans and GGG fans to fight between each other

Comment

Working...
                    X