• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
    You're just being hypocriticalist.
    explain......

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
      Children who were born in the US too? i think not
      The video doesn't explain it very well. I guess that's what executive order is referring to.

If you're born in the US, you should be able to stay in the US imo. You're an American for life.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
        That's it, he's catering to the dumb in America. It's that simple, anyone with half an iq point can see these things he's saying are not only incendiary, they are just not feasible.

How are you going to deport 11 million people and their children? LOL

I recently saw a mini documentary with Ann Coulter and she's another professional troll. She doesn't believe 99% of the things she says, her best friend is a black guy and a gay liberal.

She is making millions off of the stupid, inbred rednecks of this land and they are falling for it hook line and sinker.

Amazing.....
        dude, i'm going to start a blog stating how i hate brown and blacks and the lesser important browns, like teh indians and that ilk. how being a republican is the only way to go. join me.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
          explain......
          Mexicans would be *****ing and moaning if 100 billion Ethiopians moved to Mexico illegally and started doing all the work for less money.

Comment

Mexicans would be *****ing and moaning if 100 billion Ethiopians moved to Mexico illegally and started doing all the work for less money.

No they wouldn't, they'd just kill 'em.
            Last edited by BOXEO _; 08-25-2015, 04:08 PM.

Comment

They would also complain when they were all shipped out and everything nearly doubled in price because of having to pay people more to do the same work.

That beings said, this is why corporations running a country fails miserably. Because this could happen with no changes in price if people at the top had their greed kept in check. But instead he'll keep 5 million of his dollars, raise the prices of their food, fire other people who make too much money then end up overworking the people making up for the loss in manpower.

And now millions of lives are affected because one guy can't make $10 million instead of 15 million.

Comment

Once again blame the immigrants instead of the companies LURING them in to work!!!

Comment

Trump has my full support. He is one of this nations greatest trolls and I respect that.

Comment

They have to go, your right Donald

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
                      Trump has my full support. He is one of this nations greatest trolls and I respect that.
                      Ha ha, I wish I could Green K you this **** was funny.

Comment

Working...
                      X