• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Code Red View Post
    You enjoyed Pac-Mosley? How, the promotion and fight was terrible
    yes i did..have it downloaded on my computer

Comment

You enjoyed Pac-Mosley? How, the promotion and fight was terrible
      Mayweather vs Mosley wasn't exactly the bash of the century either, unless you're biased towards Floyd Mayweather and him winning, as were Pacquiao fans with his win over Mosley.

Same ****, different fans.

Comment

Originally posted by BikerDude View Post
        Mosely - Marg 24 Jan 2009

Mayweather - Mosely 1St May 2010

Over a year lay off. In fact 1 year and 3 months.

Floyd has been out 1 year, you think he would jump in with Manny?
        I dont know, am waiting to see what Floyd says about his next opponent. When he came back to fight JMM it was as a tuneup for Pac, I see "ortiz" as also being a tuneup for Pac.

Comment

the only reason floyd-mosley was the better fight because mosley never respected floyd's power and still tried to win.

mosley got scared of being ktfo by pac so he ran the whole night. pretty much like what barrera did.

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
            Mayweather vs Mosley wasn't exactly the bash of the century either, unless you're biased towards Floyd Mayweather and him winning, as were Pacquiao fans with his win over Mosley.

Same ****, different fans.
            Floyd fought a beautiful fight against Mosley, Pac was sloppy and amateurish, I guess I just prefer the sweet science more

Comment

Originally posted by Twako View Post
              the only reason floyd-mosley was the better fight because mosley never respected floyd's power and still tried to win.

mosley got scared of being ktfo by pac so he ran the whole night. pretty much like what barrera did.
              Maybe because Mosley had confidence going into the fight on a win streak, plus the media and all the fans saying floyd is scared of mosley will never fight him, shane u are just as fast, stronger, hit harder, etc...

Shane knew, like all of us, going against Pac he was shot

Also maybe the beating he got from Floyd had something to do with it, he never recovered u ever think of that, I distinctly recall mosley saying Floyd injured his neck
              Last edited by Code Red; 05-10-2011, 09:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
                manny didnt knock shane out
                Sorry. Bro. Knock down.

But I bet he would, If Shane didn't ran away.

Comment

Originally posted by Anti~Jalandoni View Post
                  Did Floyd knock Shane out? No. Pac did.
                  manny knocked shane out? i saw the fight but i do not remember this happening. i remember the scores being the same but floyd being able to find and hit shane when he please an was frustrated by him moving hugging and playing patty cake.

Comment

Originally posted by Anti~Jalandoni View Post
                    Sorry. Bro. Knock down.

But I bet he would, If Shane didn't ran away.
                    and floyd would knocked shane out if it wasnt for the holding and smoothering. woulda shoulda coulda but didnt.

Comment

Maybe because Mosley had confidence going into the fight on a win streak, plus the media and all the fans saying floyd is scared of mosley will never fight him, shane u are just as fast, stronger, hit harder, etc...

Shane knew, like all of us, going against Pac he was shot

Also maybe the beating he got from Floyd had something to do with it, he never recovered u ever think of that, I distinctly recall mosley saying Floyd injured his neck
                      no, no and no. you heard it from shane himself, he never tasted that kind of punch from pac for a long time. you could see after that he just tried to survive.

against floyd, he knew he won't get ktfo. and floyd never gave shane a beating, how could he when he potshot his way to a UD? shane's face was still fresh after the fight. pac-cotto/margarito WAS a beating.

Comment

Working...
                      X