Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Mayweather-Mosley Was a Better Fight

I think Shane tried harder vs Floyd for a few reasons,

1. He was the welterweight champion
    2. The media made Floyd out to be scared of Shane, Shane bought into it, idiot
    3. Floyd dissed and mocked Shane so bad during the pre fight promotion Mosley wanted to hurt him.

Floyd doesn't give his opponent an opportunity to like him or want to be his friend in the ring. He dissed the **** out out of Oscar, Hatton, Shane, Zab, Gatti, Coralles, etc...

The only time I can recall Floyd even being halfway nice was to Marquez who I know je always respected. I believe Floyd has no respect for Pac and it will be one of the grestest promotions ever because of it! The entire Mayweather family are going to bash the hell out of Pac 24/7, I think thats another reason Arum wont make the fight, he knows Floyd is going to dominate the press.

Originally posted by Code Red View Post

3. Floyd dissed and mocked Shane so bad during the pre fight promotion Mosley wanted to hurt him.

Floyd doesn't give his opponent an opportunity to like him or want to be his friend in the ring. He dissed the **** out out of Oscar, Hatton, Shane, Zab, Gatti, Coralles, etc...

The only time I can recall Floyd even being halfway nice was to Marquez who I know je always respected. I believe Floyd has no respect for Pac and it will be one of the grestest promotions ever because of it! The entire Mayweather family are going to bash the hell out of Pac 24/7, I think thats another reason Arum wont make the fight, he knows Floyd is going to dominate the press.
    LOL it's amazing how you come up with these theories.

Comment

Did Floyd knock Shane out? No. Pac did.

Comment

i enjoyed both fight..but agree the floyd-mosley fight meant more

Comment

It was a better fight to you because you love floyd, in a ****sexual way.

And floyd got decked a few times, giving the viewer some hope of either fighter winning.

Manny gave mosley zero hope, some people dont like watching that.

Comment

Originally posted by Anti~Jalandoni View Post
            Did Floyd knock Shane out? No. Pac did.
            manny didnt knock shane out

Comment

Mosely - Marg 24 Jan 2009

Mayweather - Mosely 1St May 2010

Over a year lay off. In fact 1 year and 3 months.

Floyd has been out 1 year, you think he would jump in with Manny?

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
                i enjoyed both fight..but agree the floyd-mosley fight meant more
                You enjoyed Pac-Mosley? How, the promotion and fight was terrible

Comment

Originally posted by shogunn View Post
                  It was a better fight to you because you love floyd, in a ****sexual way.

And floyd got decked a few times, giving the viewer some hope of either fighter winning.

Manny gave mosley zero hope, some people dont like watching that.
                  floyd got decked??no he didnt...shane and manny(i dont agree) did.....

Comment

Originally posted by BikerDude View Post
                    Mosely - Marg 24 Jan 2009

Mayweather - Mosely 1St May 2010

Over a year lay off. In fact 1 year and 3 months.

Floyd has been out 1 year, you think he would jump in with Manny?
                    over a year layoff??floyd was out 16 months and had 1 fight with lightweight jmm......shane was wba champ and p4p#3 when floyd fought him-fact

Comment

Working...
                    X