Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would JMM take 2 cowardly knees and QUIT against Margarito?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

U now what,Earl this tread is pretty lame!!Ur making it seem like Cotto is a coward,which he isn't & that'a a little harsh & un fan like of U to do.Here's the truth,at least Cotto had the guts to get into the ring & take that beating!!There are MANY fighters who would not have fought that version of Margarito,MANY!!I thought U were a better poster than this.

Comment

TS is a ****.

Comment

How do we know? We've never seen Marquez stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by ArizonaBaby View Post
          OK freedom fighter... time to reload on that bag of rocks.

You are right, it wasn't the same. Cotto fought 8 more rounds against a a fraud Mexican with plaster wraps.

Submit.

You failed and thus do not advance to go and receive 72 skinny bitches with camel noses.
          Cotto likely couldn't have continued with the same injury Vazquez had, either. And for the record, he fought four more rounds.

Boxers fight with broken noses all the time. Vazquez nose wasn't merely broken, his nasal cavity was in such a mashed state that he had only 10% breathing capacity. Look at the swelling up between his eyes. It's not the same injury. It isn't a matter of durability or heart -- we know Vazquez can take punches, has a huge heart and is incredibly durable -- it's to do with the fact that he couldn't breathe to fight. Cotto's breathing was inhibited somewhat. Vazquez had 10% breathing. Ten percent.

Watch the whole trilogy if you think Vazquez' heart isn't Championship calibre.

It doesn't even sound like you've watched the entire first fight, much less the two that followed.

BTW,

Mujahideen = The Best Warriors In The World. Believe that. If their weaponry is comparatively basic, it only evidences their quality as warriors when faced with the statistics re. how effective they are.

Hillbilly dog.

Comment

Pac doesnt go the distance with a bricked up Marg either. Now Marg wont be bricked up but Pac will be juiced which isnt fair.

Comment

FAO Arizona*****,

Frankie Espinoza Sr.,

"What he (Dr. Robert Kottler of Beverly Hills) found out is that Israel had 90 percent blockage due to the cartilage in one nostril, and 100 percent on the other. So you only have an overall 10 percent breathing capacity. With that sort of limited breathing capacity, he said, 'I don't know how Israel made it to the seventh round.'

All that we have to do, he said, is to clear out the cartilage, and he can go back in six months and fight again. He said, 'Because God gave you a nose to breath with, and not with your mouth, and I don't know how he was able to breath that way for so long.'"

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
                or would he fight to the end?
                is this what you do all day?

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
                  or would he fight to the end?
                  Oh **** off.

Comment

it was really sad how Cotto was backing off to the corner and took a knee before Marg even threw a punch

then again I was never hit with a brick gloves for that long

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
                      Still bitter about JMM winning more rounds than Pacquiao in 2 different fights?

Give it up, Pacquiao lost both fights, even nuthugger supreme the reporter for the "Hero of Asia" and "Fighter of the Decade" Ronnie scored the rematch for Marquez, **** more than 90% of the ringside media had it for JMM.

*******s
                      Can you give me the link that says 90% of the ringside media scored the fight in favor of JMM. I'll wait for the link.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                      X