This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Addition View Post
    Why? Vieira is well past it. City are very strong in the centre of midfield, buying Vieira is pointless.
    It's more for his defensive capabilities I think. I'd be more inclined to look at the central defense and right fullback to be honest.

Comment

• Also down the right side. Wright-Phillips is a really good threat but he's a bit of a one-trick pony and if he's injured we have nobody really. Well, Vladimir Weiss but he's a bit inexperienced.

Comment

• Adebayor Adebayorrrrrrrrrrrr. Got machine gunned on a bus and hid on the floooooooooooooooooooor!

Comment

• Glad United-Birmingham is on today.

Comment

• Come on Everton!

Comment

• Everton choked in the last minute.

Comment

• **** you Everton....

Now c'mon Birmingham, nick those mancs

Comment

• Originally posted by The Chosen View Post
                  Adebayor Adebayorrrrrrrrrrrr. Got machine gunned on a bus and hid on the floooooooooooooooooooor!
                  i wander if he ran the length of the bus kissing his badge to celebrate in front of the gunners this time?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stalaggh View Post
                    Holy ****, the Togo bus allegedly got shot and a couple of players are hurt......

Say goodbye to the World Cup South Africa.....
                    different country mate, while i do think the SA world cup will be a disaster organisation wise (fans getting to games etc.), i think the players will be perfectly safe.
                    Can see quite a few fans losing their wallets though. My sister was mugged at knife point in broad daylight on a busy street in Cape Town a few years ago

Comment

• Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
                      different country mate, while i do think the SA world cup will be a disaster organisation wise (fans getting to games etc.), i think the players will be perfectly safe.
                      Can see quite a few fans losing their wallets though. My sister was mugged at knife point in broad daylight on a busy street in Cape Town a few years ago

I know its a different country but as you pointed out with what happened to your sister South Africa has the worst criminal rate in the world and if this happened in Angola, though that part is in civil unrest, its worrying what might happen at the WC.

Comment

Working...
                      X